Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilets joining the work force is the worst thing that happen to men

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
It used to be toilets stayed home and didn't disrupt the job market. Now there are direct competition driving down wages and career mogging incels.

Nothing makes me angrier then a dr toilet or a psychologists toilet hiding behind there over priced degrees leaching off the backs of hard working men.

Nothing makes me angrier then a dr toilet or a psychologists toilet hiding behind there over priced degrees leaching off the backs of hard working men.
and telling men how to think and how to live

Doctor or psychologist is one thing

My ex boss (electrical maintenance supervisor) she was an ex bartender who knew nothing about electricity

it's even worse when they use the same toilets as men
pussy stench is some Faul Faul smell, the stuff nightmares are made of

Doctor or psychologist is one thing

My ex boss (electrical maintenance supervisor) she was an ex bartender who knew nothing about electricity
I was turned down at the McDonalds type of job years ago by a toilet with a high school diploma.

I hate fuckin toilets

The true problem arises when she is working less. In that case she would obviously be paid less for the less work she has done and then blames it on Men saying men are misogynistic.

true,toilets should be stripped off rights and made slaves,their only job will be to suck dick and get creampied in their holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back