Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilets have "incel envy" (a response to Kidology)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3ttu6mojMF0

Why do "femcels" exist? Simple, toilets think that they can do anything a man can do and for whatever reason this includes being an incel.

Female celibacy is purely by choice and every "femcel" I know always tells me her ways of thinking as to why she's not having sex with men at the moment, it is never due to a lack of propositions, it is always due to internal reasons.

For example, I have an extremely ugly toilet friend, she's 4'11, obese, acne-ridden, balding, Etc. and she has slept with hundreds of men, last year she slept with 3 a week and always cheats on all her boyfriends. Meanwhile I have a Becky toilet friend who has slept with maybe around 40 men in her life (super chaste by today's standards) and she regularly rejects Chad's and even a few Giga-Chad's and she was in shock that I had a friend that has slept with so many men, why? Because she assumes that every man she sleeps with must have been handsome, but I saw some of the men she has slept with, they are typically 6/10 and more.

But I do know some toilets who remained virgins until their late 20's or even early 30's, I know a few toilets who have only slept with 1 sex partner, or have rejected many Chad's. Why? Because they themselves need a very deep emotional bond before they have sex. They are simply too picky and easily turned off.

Some toilets may even really enjoy sex and think about sex a lot but still be celibate simply because no man around them attracts them enough to make her want to sleep with them individually.

"Femcels" don't have the same issues we have, they all have lots of friends, even if they don't have many friends this is by their own chosen isolationism. A man can try to get out there and make friends and fail, a toilet has to go out of her way to have no friends. My sister is a hikikomori and constantly had to reject her old school friends for DECADES before they gave up on her friendship, in one case she hadn't seen a friend in 10 years but that friend tried to meet my sister through my mother and invited her to her wedding. The reason she gave up was because she didn't go to her wedding because she simply didn't care.

Meanwhile I have had a friend since we were both 11 years old, we hung out until we were 26, then one day he said that something I did was annoying (a new hobby) and he blocked me on WhatsApp and unfriended me, I haven't seen him in over half a decade now. My hobby is a very common one, but he didn't like it and I lost an old friend.

I have A LOT of female friends and I listen to their problems and empathise with their situations, I often show them support and in many cases several of them trust me enough to tell me details of their lives that they wouldn't trust to tell others, I have heard about the sex lives and the internal workings of many toilets. I have often been a shoulder to cry on and many toilets have opened themselves up to me. I know the problems toilets face in society and the social problems they have.

A toilet friend recently wrote this to me when I complained about my loneliness. She also doesn't like being lonely but her perspective is completely different from mine, because...

Screenshot 20230224 2147542

(For context, she wrote this in response me going to the Philippines to find a girlfriend later this year and I kept telling her to try to find a man locally rather than trying to find a boyfriend overseas in France or the USA. I explained to her that I go overseas out of desperation but that she has the luxury to date in her own city. She has been on many dates and many unsuccessful, this happened to the point that she has largely given up on dating.)

My friend has been on many dates, I have often played devil's advocate for her boyfriends because many of them obviously cared for her and showed interest in her, but her own negative thinking made HER suspect that they weren't serious or cheating. Many toilets who fail to keep a relationship do so because they are often suspicious of a man's motives even when there's nothing to be suspicious of.

Even if a toilet easily loses friends she can easily makes new friends. Toilets simply do not experience our INVOLUNTARY loneliness, our INVOLUNTARY friendlessness, and our INVOLUNTARY isolationism. We don't choose to isolate ourselves from society, society shuns us as if we're Apostates leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses.

We feel undesired and even as if our very existence is detrimental to others, we didn't choose to feel like this, our emotions aren't internal to us, they were forced onto us by others, through years of rejections, through years of feeling unnecessary, to years of feeling invisible.

No, toilets your "involuntary celibacy" is not comparable to ours and your loneliness is not comparable to ours.

Stop having Incel envy, you have never been an incel, you will never feel our pain as incels, and you will never know what it's like to experience our pain as incels.

Sheboon Jenna Ortega

Would not bang.

Stacies are the most likely to be virgins, because they're trying to save it for that one gigaChad they're desperately trying to find.

Stacies are the most likely to be virgins, because they're trying to save it for that one gigaChad they're desperately trying to find.
Meanwhile her looks match is fucking some HTB/Staceylite. JFL.

I have A LOT of female friends and I listen to their problems and empathise with their situations, I often show them support and in many cases several of them trust me enough to tell me details of their lives that they wouldn't trust to tell others, I have heard about the sex lives and the internal workings of many toilets. I have often been a shoulder to cry on and many toilets have opened themselves up to me.
And all for what, exactly? Giving them validation and emotional support and basically cucking yourself to be a servant for them in exchange for nothing at all? That activity is mostly reserved for bluepilled normies. They don't just not have the issues we have, they barely have any issues at all. "Femcels" are a result of attention-seeking narcissism and high standards paired with the attractiveness of a LTB or below. :lul:

who are those mongoloids

No, toilets your "involuntary celibacy" is not comparable to ours and your loneliness is not comparable to ours.
But women have to find the man that seriously wants to commit out of a thousand of sex, date and simp buc offers. How hard is that sweety?

You will never be an incel, you have no autistm, you have no oneitis, you have no rage. You are a retarded woman twisted by attention seeking and selfishness into a crude mockery of nature's rejects

Female celibacy is purely by choice and every "femcel" I know always tells me her ways of thinking as to why she's not having sex with men at the moment, it is never due to a lack of propositions, it is always due to internal reasons.
Whether or not a woman has sex depends on whether or not she wants to have sex.
For example, I have an extremely ugly toilet friend, she's 4'11, obese, acne-ridden, balding, Etc. and she has slept with hundreds of men, last year she slept with 3 a week and always cheats on all her boyfriends. Meanwhile I have a Becky toilet friend who has slept with maybe around 40 men in her life (super chaste by today's standards) and she regularly rejects Chad's and even a few Giga-Chad's and she was in shock that I had a friend that has slept with so many men, why? Because she assumes that every man she sleeps with must have been handsome, but I saw some of the men she has slept with, they are typically 6/10 and more.
I believe this is r/K selection, and their differences appear in your examples.
But I do know some toilets who remained virgins until their late 20's or even early 30's, I know a few toilets who have only slept with 1 sex partner, or have rejected many Chad's. Why? Because they themselves need a very deep emotional bond before they have sex. They are simply too picky and easily turned off.
The reason women stay virgins beyond their early 20s is not because they're "demisexual" or whatever weird quirk they want to claim they have which doesn't exist. To them, Chad is not enough. Being an actual top 20% man is NOT enough for them, neither is being a top 10% man. You need to be AT LEAST a top 5% man to even talk to them. However ACTUAL top 5%+ men don't want anything to do with them for obvious reasons. Which is why they remain virgins and why some of them even DIE as virgins.
Some toilets may even really enjoy sex and think about sex a lot but still be celibate simply because no man around them attracts them enough to make her want to sleep with them individually.

"Femcels" don't have the same issues we have, they all have lots of friends, even if they don't have many friends this is by their own chosen isolationism. A man can try to get out there and make friends and fail, a toilet has to go out of her way to have no friends. My sister is a hikikomori and constantly had to reject her old school friends for DECADES before they gave up on her friendship, in one case she hadn't seen a friend in 10 years but that friend tried to meet my sister through my mother and invited her to her wedding. The reason she gave up was because she didn't go to her wedding because she simply didn't care.
The audacity of some women is rage inducing, seriously. But so is the natural simp mechanism of so many men. I don't understand it. I DON'T. I have NEVER simped for ANY female EVER. I knew that I shouldn't worship women even before I hit puberty. Simping and generally other men's "All Limbic System" is completely alien to me.
Ah, this self-hating ethnic bitch. She was on a stream with Destiny - not one second. Couldn't care less about what this mongrel has to say about anything. Your typical educated black chick with a preference for white men.
Destiny has his own issues, but this woman... She's made videos about incels that are just top tier kek inducing.
Frankly I can't stand her voice. It's so pretentious and "look at me I'm smart and I know what I'm talking about" -style.

The audacity of some women is rage inducing, seriously. But so is the natural simp mechanism of so many men. I don't understand it. I DON'T. I have NEVER simped for ANY female EVER. I knew that I shouldn't worship women even before I hit puberty. Simping and generally other men's "All Limbic System" is completely alien to me.
Its the reason we are here, our fathers new the consequence of giving foids right but the SIMP factor led them to selling out their own sosn for the retardation of their cumdumps. the fact any incel here would entertain the delusion of femcels and even be friends with a foid is telling how fucked the dynamics are

foids always feel entitled to feel special ,they see this internet subculture called "inceldom" and feel like the patriarchy is stoping them from being femcels . they always need to steal men's inventions and claim it as their own
I have an extremely ugly toilet friend
what did you say boyyo?:feelsbaton:

Damn she's exactly my type (but black)

Its the reason we are here, our fathers new the consequence of giving foids right but the SIMP factor led them to selling out their own sosn for the retardation of their cumdumps. the fact any incel here would entertain the delusion of femcels and even be friends with a foid is telling how fucked the dynamics are
100% agreed. Unfortunately most men would stab their "friends" in the back for a woman.

100% agreed. Unfortunately most men would stab their "friends" in the back for a woman.
Yup, this is why thugmaxxers I knew growing up always joked about 'bros before hoes' because deep down men are wary of what a pussy wipped nigga might do to a social group

As petty as it may be (tbh who cares if it is), I like that Destiny doesn't have that sort of voice. He isn't perfect and we do not see eye to eye on every subject, but I enjoy his streams nonetheless.
I got introduced to Destiny from his "interview" with BrendioEEE.
The only female I have liked on his stream is the one from Ukraine/Russia (not sure) - she seems very far removed from Western degeneracy.
I haven't seen that,

Yup, this is why thugmaxxers I knew growing up always joked about 'bros before hoes' because deep down men are wary of what a pussy wipped nigga might do to a social group
"bros before hoes" are words to live by.

foids always feel entitled to feel special ,they see this internet subculture called "inceldom" and feel like the patriarchy is stoping them from being femcels . they always need to steal men's inventions and claim it as their own
Yup, same thing with vidyas, foids don't care about vidya but crave male attention (even from males they would never fuck) and thus must insert themselves into these spaces
Damn she's exactly my type (but black)
You Just know there are at least 50 guys that she knows RIGHT NOW that would fuck her in a heart beat and she has the audacity to make this video JFL

I think most foids definition of incel differs from mens which is why the confusion is there. They feel there aren’t any good options so the only choice is to become celibate. The problem is this is antithesis to the problems guys face in that they can’t get dates regardless. I feel the pain the latter feel are more deserving of incel

Pseudo intellectual roastie spewing nothing but word salad. It's hard to even watch

she has incel envy out of a want to steal the loser aesthetic that we developed for ourselves, it sounds too pathetic to be true, but some people are drawn to self-deprecation to the point where they might want to adopt this kind of image for themselves as a personality quirk.

how about i take a beaker full of hydrofluoric acid and make her an incel for real (in minecraft)

High IQ honestly. There has to be some envy in IT foids, foids love virginity after all (but none of them are)

High IQ thread, but stop being a cuck that listens to foids problems. If that woud work, you woudn't be a virgin

Every woman has a body count of 50+ and is currently in a FWB situationship with 5 Chads until she proves otherwise. There's absolutely no reason to believe any of these "angelic" women are chaste

Still would reject her looksmatch in a nanosecond

Isn't that something men have heard since like forever? About them needing some deep bond. But have you considered they might as well be looking down on men? It's really inconceivable they cannot find some selfless nice guy when you have guys blowing huge money on e-girlfriend experience. I'd argue attributing it to their pickiness or them needing some deep bond just excuses the underlying narcissism.
I seriously hope you didn't indicate that women actually have problems because they have social circles. I have repeatedly turned down my friends' offers to travel with them. It was still easier than my self-inflicted isolation.
I have A LOT of female friends and I listen to their problems and empathise with their situations, I often show them support and in many cases several of them trust me enough to tell me details of their lives that they wouldn't trust to tell others, I have heard about the sex lives and the internal workings of many toilets. I have often been a shoulder to cry on and many toilets have opened themselves up to me. I know the problems toilets face in society and the social problems they have.

A toilet friend recently wrote this to me when I complained about my loneliness. She also doesn't like being lonely but her perspective is completely different from mine, because...
Perspective doesn't matter, which may as well be a facade for them to garner sympathy, when you look at suicide stats. Loneliness is an incredible contributor. I've been getting these messages or posts since my high-school years from women that you screenshotted. But I learned to not take them seriously after seeing how they interact with guys. They'd always complain about being left out of boy's outdoor activities, which they do now on a global scale, but if a guy tried welcoming them, they'd usually go back to their social activities. Basically, their shit-tasting starts at a very early age. Also, women initiate most breakups and divorces. So, it is hard to tell if their partner was actually bad or if they had different expectations without keen insights into their relationships. Maybe, you have the insights, who knows. I don't think men have any sympathy left for even himself, let alone women. I have found over the years, being empathetic towards women's problems (mostly they are not comparable to men's issues) and steel-manning them just makes you gaslight yourself even more.

Every woman has a body count of 50+ and is currently in a FWB situationship with 5 Chads until she proves otherwise. There's absolutely no reason to believe any of these "angelic" women are chaste
I have heard enough stories of chaste women (actually chaste) agreeing to settle with ugly guys with money overnight. Women ditching their boyfriends to do the same. Mostly in countries without white-woman problems. Idk, where OP is from, must be some first-world country. Would explain why he is giving women so much benefit of the doubt.

They have no reason to be chaste by choice and very few women I've met and spoke with during my life actually fit the grade for being "femcels" 0.001% chance

Women want to be incels so bad.

Inceldom is clearly an exclusively male phenomenon, yet women always have to be the victims, so here they go subverting our communities and identities as always. The longwinded mental gymnastics these retard applies to herself to try to seem incel is just insane. I literally can't even watch reactions to her videos anymore. It's convoluted nonsense.

I listened to this bitch talk for about 3 minutes then I had to stop. Woulda put a fist thru my OLED

The female "incel" community literally started out as male incels trolling.

Women want to be incels so bad.

Inceldom is clearly an exclusively male phenomenon, yet women always have to be the victims, so here they go subverting our communities and identities as always. The longwinded mental gymnastics these retard applies to herself to try to seem incel is just insane. I literally can't even watch reactions to her videos anymore. It's convoluted nonsense.

True femcels are rare to find but even when you do, there are HUNDREDS of men out there who would accept her for sex or relationship. Meanwhile truecel men don't get that generally unless you oofy doofy maxx and have personalitea

You will never be an incel, you have no autistm, you have no oneitis, you have no rage. You are a retarded woman twisted by attention seeking and selfishness into a crude mockery of nature's rejects

Imagine losing so badly at tutorial mode that you want to be a "incel" so badly

I dont trust any vagina havers

I dont trust normies using incels for content

I do.t trust people who act nice. Always an act.

Every slut traumatized by tyrone cock is going to be calling herself a femcel now

It's a sexual fetish. Foids are fetishizing themselves being incels. So they anonymously hang out on this forum, read through the comments and having their minds blown because this is the only place on the internet where telling the truth about the world is allowed.

The blonde girl is every woman's fear: being exposed as a totally ordinary vapid cunt with no real personality or interests that differentiate you from the rest of the lemmings.

This is why so many women engage in this performative edgy stuff. Whether it's forced quirk like "alt" culture, reappropriation of incel culture (also video games and anime, more male pastimes they ruined), women out of their way to appear as "not like the other girls" and it pretty much always fails. They almost always land on some subculture that countless other fake edgy girls discovered and pretended to be a part of.

Very few women have anything that can actually be referred to as individuality. They're a hive mind. Typically the only way a woman distinguishes herself is being attached to some guy that gives her a certain aesthetic.

View: https://youtu.be/6fe9LKeltig?feature=shared

30's, I know a few toilets who have only slept with 1 sex partner, or have rejected many Chad's
This isn’t possible if someone is extremely attractive on that level your body not your Brian will react to them in a very polite manner. This simply isn’t possible