Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toilets getting paid 6 figures to eat

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Why is it that these "day in the life of" videos always consist of 90% eating and time wasting? Meanwhile as a man you need a master's degree, 12 years' experience, and a portfolio you made in your own free time just to work as a fucking janitor.

Rofl. Meanwhile in my typical work day, i dont even have time to eat one meal.

How to be sucessful as a woman:
Exist.

Why is it that these "day in the life of" videos always consist of 90% eating and time wasting?
They have to hire foids to fill quotas so they make them do useless jobs to not screw up the company, because the moment foids get jobs with demanding responsibilities the company goes to shit

their eyes emit zero intellect how the heck they could be "software something" that must be a total joke

probably some indian janitor is doing all hard work for this stupid c*nts ngl

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
"mah oppression"

JFL those are not “software engineers”. Cucked tech companies handing out free jobs to toilets just to win government money. Basically if you employ X% foids and non-whites then the government rewards you for diversity with handouts.

She's bulking

Press any key to win. Neckfuel.

Rofl. Meanwhile in my typical work day, i dont even have time to eat one meal.
How tough is running a business here? I mean I know it's tough but you don't have time for lunch?

To be fair this isn't those foids fault. Their work environment is like that because of silicon valley stem culture, which is at the mercy of HR morons (who are mostly women). They are the ones who organize countless meetings and group activities that stop you from doing any work.

Not saying the foids in the video are good workers, but there's literally nothing you can do when you work in a bullshit firm. HR and managers will constantly interrupt you and impede your progress.

Just be born with a hole theory

They have to hire foids to fill quotas so they make them do useless jobs to not screw up the company, because the moment foids get jobs with demanding responsibilities the company goes to shit
How the fuck did it get this bad?

Foids will always be praised just for existing.

How to be sucessful as a woman:
Exist.
Meanwhile as a man you have to constantly report to your boomer boss so that he knows you're doing something at all times. But these bitches just casually alternate between going to the kitchen and browsing instachad.

They tutorial mode foids live in blows my mind