Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toilets are the reason why I AM EVEN STRONGOREST (IN VIDEOGAME)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Because the kikes like MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) make absolute stupid SHIT!
What the fuck is raising to muh 21 alcohol age gonna do to curve drunk driving?
Do you think that lawbreakers are not gonna break the law because you put more laws CUCKING ME!?
I literally can't get a toilet, and the main cope I want/need is taken from me, what a little tiny cuck I am. Just fucking castrate me at this point jfl

All the toilets at MADD need to suffer DEATHOU LABOR CAMP! FUCK YOUR 21 LAWS
I pay your fucking abortions, I protect your shitty freedom, I slave to you so you can live rent free ON FUCKING WELFARE!!!
All while you fuck me in the ass with your cuckoldry laws.
Real trade innit.
This world is so fucking kiked that I can't even live by myself without being affected.
I feel way beyond a cuck, lower than a beta. All at the ease of a toilet's pen stroke and voice.
And if I dare say a word out against it, I go to cuckold jail and face execution, I hate being a nigger.

bro I don't know how much more over it can be

I will buy you some alcohol if you live near me (in a video game)

Fuck em. They were responsible for pushing prohibition too. They'd do it again if given the power.

Fuck em. They were responsible for pushing prohibition too. They'd do it again if given the power.
CHOKE ALL THE TOILETS (IN VIDEOGAME)!!!!
I HAVE THE RAGE OF @SlayerSlayer THE NIGGA AT THE TIME!!!
THEY ARE HURTING ME!

it's over

If I somehow make it out of the war on terrorism to 21 and the kikes haven't changed the age to 25 to cuck me some more, ohhhh boy, they will have FUCKED UP!
I will die from alcohol poisoning, most likely course of action.

it's over

over for boozemaxxcels :cryfeels: