Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill toilets are now accepting polymary and that they're a part of chad's harem

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
looks like toilets now are accepting that their chad boyfriends are allowed to have multiple girlfriends and that they're just a part of many.

this is only good news for chad alone since we're not getting any anyway. but this show that humans cannot escape natural selection
just the same way this lion is allowed to have multiple females to breed with and cuck all the other males, chad now is allowed to have multiple females himself
Lion | San Diego Zoo Animals & Plants

On a late summer night a number of years ago, I watched my then sort-of boyfriend kiss his other girlfriend. I stood there in the dark as he pulled her close and made out with her a moment, before stepping away and flashing me a sheepish grin.

I spent the next few days getting to know this girl that my boyfriend had loved. The three of us spent long afternoons in the sun listening to music and talking about sustainable living. It felt nice. And a few weeks after our first weekend together, we found ourselves together again. The only experience with polyamory I had before that was dating a guy who had been in an open marriage. This was different.

the toilet then procceds to make some argument on why her polymarous relationship with chad isn't a bad thing but that's all cope.

we all know that her BF having another GF isn't a good thing and that she wish she could kill the other girl but she can't or she will lose the chad.

those are her "reasons" in the study below

TL;DR: toilets prefer staying with chad even tho he's cheating on them and having seconday girls rather than having a faithful incel or normie tier boyfriend

We should do like beta lions, who team up to overthrow the alpha male.

we will probably be all beaten by the chad
plus no women is really gonna accept an inferior male even if he beats the superior one

plus no women is really gonna accept an inferior male even if he beats the superior one
Because they totally can prevent them from having sex with them :feelsthink: (IN GTA 5)

Women would rather share a chad with hundreds of others, than having a normie for herself. Chad being able to pull so many women makes them wanting him even more.

Women would rather share a chad with hundreds of others, than having a normie for herself. Chad being able to pull so many women makes them wanting him even more.
This is one of the psychological reasons behind foids obsession with celebrity’s

My younger half-cousin used to play with lighter-skinned boys in my area.

Yes. As society is reverting to more animalistic mating patterns, we must also study wildlife in order to adapt.

it's in their nature. They just act out on their instinct

In the wild it’s usually the chad lion who kills all the beta lions.

Dying at chads hands in a brutal fight when I was 16 wouldve been more humane than being turned into a incel wage slave though imo

In early agrocultural times 1 man reproduced for every 4-5 women. Other males were farmerslaving thinking how they gonna get some one day. You probably think the same - are you even considered human being if your only purpose is feeding chad's harem?
We have more female than male ancestors. It's beyond brutal to find out more about your place in this world.

In early agrocultural times 1 man reproduced for every 4-5 women. Other males were farmerslaving thinking how they gonna get some one day. You probably think the same - are you even considered human being if your only purpose is feeding chad's harem?
We have more female than male ancestors. It's beyond brutal to find out more about your place in this world.
yeah, shit is fucked
while they produce we're left to slave and provide food for the top 1% of males and their harems of females
i think if we just stop doing what we do and abandon soyceity then it will be better than being slaves
self awareness is really a bitch

looks like toilets now are accepting that their chad boyfriends are allowed to have multiple girlfriends and that they're just a part of many.

this is only good news for chad alone since we're not getting any anyway. but this show that humans cannot escape natural selection
just the same way this lion is allowed to have multiple females to breed with and cuck all the other males, chad now is allowed to have multiple females himself
Yes. As society is reverting to more animalistic mating patterns, we must also study wildlife in order to adapt.
it's in their nature. They just act out on their instinct

The lifemog from Chads with more than one gf is too much. I can't even imagine how their lives must be. And then they say we have no reason to be depressed.

Too bad you’ll be called a glowie by all the other beta lions and nothing ever happens.

37% males dating while 66% of women are dating confirms this is what's happening, but most still want to be in denial about it

i think if we just stop doing what we do and abandon soyceity then it will be better than being slaves
based and boycottpilled
we must boycott this humiliating shit
self awareness is really a bitch
but also a power to give you purpose even if that purpose full of hatred and bitterness
normalize hating 'people' who get enough from soyciety to stop thinking critically or refuse because to do so because of their soy fed mind

the toilet then procceds to make some argument on why her polymarous relationship with chad isn't a bad thing but that's all cope.

we all know that her BF having another GF isn't a good thing and that she wish she could kill the other girl but she can't or she will lose the chad.

those are her "reasons" in the study below

TL;DR: toilets prefer staying with chad even tho he's cheating on them and having seconday girls rather than having a faithful incel or normie tier boyfriend
this has always been the case though

Polygyny is the most common and accepted form of polygamy around the world, entailing the marriage of a man with several women.
2.webp

They'll get dicked down by the "superior" males thinking their kids will be better yet zero screening is done on the part of the women taking that seed so then it's a luck of the draw situation.

Women would rather serve as disposable cumrags in Chad's harem than enter a healthy relationship based on mutual-respect with their looksmatch. I'm convinced foids are legitimately not human.