Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Toilets are more racist than the KKK

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I would significantly rather someone act actively racist upfront to me and attempt to light me on fire n shiet, so I can know and see it there rather than have to play the guessing game and seethe because they hate me so much and fear to show me it

It's probably safe to assume a person like @Adolf Hitler is part of the KKK and if he runs into a nigger on the street, he gonna try to cap him with the sig sauer, at least I'll be able to speculate and see this and have a chance to try to counter him with the glocc (IN VIDEOGAME) before it's over

With toilets n shiet, they'll hide it so well and brutally avoid you... until they hate you so much they want to hurt you. (Maybe not physically but JFL if she career moggs you which is likely cause didn't began for nigger's careers. nothin except violencemaxxing u can do about it either, just seethe...) You'll never be able to see it coming so it's gonna be a shock cause you don't know which noodle is gonna get fed up with u one day and just 7.62maxx you (IN VIDEOGAME). We know a good amount of noodle toilets hate niggers, but we conclude that they're scared to hurt us cause our ass is bigga
They get back at us pretty good tho by denying us even the idea of talking to us because we're so low iq JFL...
I could probably argue that relationsex deniers (all toilets pretty much) is a more painful experience than just immediately dying, but that's probably because i'm desensitized to it who knows...

Sources to prove that toilets literally don't even respond to us... THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO US... JUST FUCKING LAUGH at niggers, i seethe n i goin to drink

JFL btw, white chad doesn't like boons so much they run to tyrone to spike up the birth rates for us, it never begins for niggercels at all

Literally all toilets are scared of and hate niggers which they rightfully should because we're statistically pretty violent, but they are defeating their own cucked views on soyciety because that goes against "muh not every black is violent criminal"

Literally JFL at this trannypilled article, they literally slip up and call niggers violent n shiet when they were protestin for "muh blacks are victims"
As protests against racial inequality and police brutality gathered in New York and nationwide, I received text messages from some of my Asian friends urging me to stay inside, where it’s safe. They told me that Asians should not get involved in these struggles — that these matters didn’t concern us. That if violence were to break out during the protests, we would end up becoming “collateral damage.”
This brings the idea that niggers are gonna brutalize them n shiet which they are tbh, but they literally believe the same shit and just pretend they don't and hide it JFL.... BECAUSE IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN for niggers at all with toilets... you're all just violent thug wannabes ("but I won't tell you that, i'll let you secretly think you're accepted tee fucking heehee")

Didn't even get started with other races, cause yeah curries I know you have it bad too, IT suppport..

This world is cucked and there is no fixing it...

it's over

Last edited:
until they hate you so much they want to hurt you.

This doesn't happen. No foid will ever care about a sub 5 enough to do this in 99% of cases. :lul:

This doesn't happen. No foid will ever care about a sub 5 enough to do this in 99% of cases. :lul:
I should also add, it's over if they career mogg you JFL...
Actually lemme edit that in, blood.

it's over

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

I'll post special memories in a few days.

yea personally I would rather have somebody tell me upfront that i need to fuck off back to my own country then this subtle BS racism, some of these liberals really be saying that you cant understand that you were opressed so I need to speak for you, those mf's just as bad as the kkk but at least the kkk is upfront about how they actually view me and I dont have to deal with all this virtue signalling bullshit.

if they could they would, but they just know they cant win against a men in a fight

Dnr but KKK is based tbh.