Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilets are biologically incapable of feeling fear, only disgust

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Toilets cannot biologically experience the emotion of fear, fear is an exclusively male emotion.

I know that when a toilet uses words like "scary" or "afraid" she means disgusted as toilets cannot biologically experience fear (neuroscience found that toilets cannot fear situations, only feel either disgust, neutrality, or desire). For example toilets often say that they are "afraid" of short, non-White, fat, Etc. men and call us "creepy", but feel safe with 2 meter tall, blonde hair, blue eyed men.

This is why I never believe a toilet when she says that she feels "unsafe" around a man, she just means that he is disgusting and doesn't like the idea that a man she regards as "genetic trash" might "insult" her by being attracted to her or just being in her presence.

Toilets usually suppress this emotion with their own sons, so they may not see their own sons as genetic trash, but usually when girls are around them they will use words like "creepy" (doesn't have a square jawline, not tall enough, Etc.) This is probably evolved behaviour to minimise infanticide, as otherwise toilets will kill 99% of the male population either as a fetus or after birth, or if a son would give his mother "the ick".

Just like, men are afraid of spiders while toilets are disgusted by it. This is why toilets claim that men who are disgusted by homosexuals and transsexuals as "homophobic" and "transphobic", it's because toilets don't have to vocabulary to describe what men feel, they just call all disgust "fear".

Just like, men are afraid of spiders while toilets are disgusted by it. This is why toilets claim that men who are disgusted by homosexuals and transsexuals as "homophobic" and "transphobic", it's because toilets don't have to vocabulary to describe what men feel, they just call all disgust "fear".
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

what about a life threatening situation like dawning in water or being burned alive? they can't really feel disgust of the idea of being under water.

Do you think the high pitched female scream is performative? Learned?

I’m on the fence on this one, as maybe the physics of it are such that a person with a higher pitched voice would sound like that more often than a full throated shout as would a frightened man.

But it is so weird how it seemed like there was a specific moment in maybe first or second grade where suddenly all the girls started screaming differently.

what about a life threatening situation like dawning in water or being burned alive? they can't really feel disgust of the idea of being under water.
Jeanne d'Arc had an orgasm while being burned alive, I think I found this in the Must Read section.

I have also seen lots of videos of foids getting beaten by their partners and when they get a good beating they come back to the boyfriend, when the normal reaction for a male after getting physical pain would be to save some distance to not receive more.

Ah, the empathetic genderino.

use words like "creepy" (doesn't have a square jawline, not tall enough, Etc.)
This kind of language is weaponized—make no mistake about it.

It is a signal that if you don’t play by her rules, she can invoke authority to hurt you — whether it’s social shaming or exclusion or calling HR or calling the police.

Like signaling to someone in Salem that their little craft project seemed a little pagan—it’s saying watch it, buster—I don’t like you (and I don’t give a shit about your Wicca idols) and you had better fall in line if you don’t want to get burned at the stake.

Subtler and milder of course, but the rules are similar.

This seems to me a different phenomenon.

The rhetorical implication in the accusation that a person is “phobic” is that they are AFRAID — WEAK — UNMANLY!

Virtue and manliness are pretty well hardwired together in our subconscious packages of Jungian archetypes or whatever it is that helps us intuit what our choices are and mean. Even etymologically Virtue in the Indo-European means manliness.

So this bizarre rhetorical trick ironically or oxymoronically flips that hardwired script while hijacking it.

Last edited:
I would say they can't feel both. I noticed foids get less disgusted by actual disgusting stuff like shits, dicks, vomit, piss.

I agree with you. I'd just change "foids don't feel fear" to "foids experience fear, however, if there is no legitimate cause for fear and foids claim to be frightened of something, they are actually experiencing disgust.". That sounds more accurate to me.