Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet sues Trey Songz for allegedly exposing a breast for $10 Mil

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
IMG 1877 2

Jfl, this goes to show the modern toilet is a complete whore and prostitute, she’s just a prostitute with a high bidding price because every toilet on planet earth is of course highly entitled and legitimately thinks that him allegedly exposing her one breast is a felony crime and he should get his head chopped off. Of course if Chad did this he would get his dick sucked on the spot jfl.

Toilets will always be a joke. Toilets will do shit like this and you will see
thousands of men still whiteknighting and defending holes on twitter.

What a dumb whore.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

women deserve slavery

I prayed for the death of this Tyrone nigger for the longest time. Based slut who asked for it.

Exposing breasts at a pool party? Is this a joke? You don’t even need to be there to know that she was wearing a skimpy bikini with her areolas already peaking out

Exposing breasts at a pool party? Is this a joke? You don’t even need to be there to know that she was wearing a skimpy bikini with her areolas already peaking out
Yeah foids who go to pool partys especially wear hoe clothes so she was definitely asking for it and not wanting to take responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back