Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Toilet stoned in Afghanistan

Probably got stoned for adultery

Fucking based

:feels: "Appears to be Afghanistan", u/FritzDarges??!?

:feels: What, just because there is a bunch of Ackbars standing around in the dust, you just ASSUMED it must be Afghanistan?

:feels: I'm literally shaking RN. There's so much racism and Islamophobia to unpack here. Let that sink in sweaty.

:feels: :feels:YOU might see a bunch of bronze age savages brutally smashing a woman's head to bits with small rocks.. but I see doctors, teachers, and engineers culturally enriching her head with much-needed diversity.

Last edited:

:feels: What, just because there is a bunch of Ackbars standing around in the dust, you just ASSUMED it must be Afghanistan?

:feels: I'm literally shaking RN. There's so much racism and Islamophobia to unpack here. Let that sink in sweaty.

:feels: :feels:YOU might see a bunch of bronze age savages brutally smashing a woman's head to bits with small rocks.. but I see doctors, teachers, and engineers culturally enriching her head with much-needed diversity.
You know you hate Islam, but you know Islam keeps these adulterous whores at bay, shari'a is the only long-term solution in an Islamic dystopia.

They're not based. If based would say "yes, so what?"

Who Else stoned AF rn?