Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toilet shoulda suffered my wrath, mang.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
reference to - https://incels.is/threads/being-lonely-is-so-suifuel.477351/ on why I was so beat down today, mang.

but as I was walking home, I was tearing up for the first time in a bit, mang.
this is the first time I've cried in a long while because the effects of it being completely over for me hit hard, bro...
During my walk home ofc I am walking by normies n shiet trying to keep my face right, and I seen the SEAmaxxer (WMAF) couple from my work driving home from the same place we was coming from :feels::feels::feels::feels:
This sent me into deep sad inkwell thoughts, i started crying to my self n shiet while walking, I should've stopped all the toilets i seen including the SEA one just to force them to suffer by me being in their presence while I cry.
It deeply sucked today, but I read my Bible scriptures n shiet n I am feeling a little better, blood. :feelsokman:

it's over

Im white but seeing WMAF couples kills me. I will never ascend with a noodle. It is the ONLY thing I want in life. Just to be with one noodlewhore. They hate me, probably because I dont have a college degree and am low IQ.
noodles are queen of the race, but we can’t even have the low of em all, sheboon…
jfl at our existence

it’s over