Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet is fascinated by curry culture

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★

I never thought I would witness this. Is this ai generated?

She obviously is in India to get graped. White whores don't know that they can't step foot in ethnic's land but it's funny that they are so willing to play with fire.

It would be my dream to travel to India and find myself a dark-skinned cutie to marry but that's never going to happen for me. Doe she think that she is going to meet a Indian chad? She has to realize she's putting herself in danger because she is a representation of every Indian man's fantasy.

really hope we hear about her corpse being found in a ditch

Jbc strikes again.

she will get gang-raped by balding currynigger after 1 weeks in india, which make based af

really hope we hear about her corpse being found in a ditch
She is exactly my type optically, but they are the most NPC ones.

Bitch probably already travelled like 30 countries and has 100k followers on tiktok

she will get gang-raped by balding currynigger after 1 weeks in india, which make based af
Curries stay winning, people hate us because they ain’t us

She`ll be raped by 5 curries within a week

Theres a billion currries, got to get that money from simps but she has a high chance of being graped ngl

I do like curry a lot and I'm white.

I don't get how they became a feminist hellhole though.

I can't watch the whole thing through, that curry bobblehead gesture is so cringe :feelskek:

She wants curry spiced cum in her holes
If Starcucks had curry flavored latte she'd drink it instead of their usual pumpkin spiced coffee

Her head game gotta be crazy

It would be my dream to travel to India and find myself a dark-skinned cutie to marry but that's never going to happen for me. Doe she think that she is going to meet a Indian chad? She has to realize she's putting herself in danger because she is a representation of every Indian man's fantasy.
I do like curry a lot and I'm white.

I don't get how they became a feminist hellhole though.
Curry foids are Chadpreet only :feelsrope:

A toilet whos fascinated by streetshiter culture.
How appropriate.

I can't watch the whole thing through, that curry bobblehead gesture is so cringe :feelskek:
This, their steppe invader ancestors must be rolling in their graves rn.

future rape victim by a curry chud

LOOK AT THE NECK OF THAT FEMALE

THAT NECK LITERALLY EVOLVED TO DEEPTHROAT PENIS AND SWALLOW CUM

THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THAT LONG NECK IS TO DEEPTHROAT MEN'S PENISES

MY PENIS DESERVE TO RESIDE IN HER THROAT

Tbh that practice is extremely autistic. In the West "ecstatic" movements such as these are found only inside autistic communities.