Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilet has been with “Boyfriend” for 2 Years and never kissed

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI

Absolutely worthless to talk to toilets if you can’t fuck her numerous holes, this toilet 99% waits for marriage as she supposedly says to divorce rape him later jfl and the guy is on full copium level and is true to the ignorance is bliss phrase, remaining completely ignorant to how many Chads have rammed through each and every one of her holes meanwhile this guy can’t even kiss her and jerks off alone lol.

To end it off read these absolutely “affectionate” quotes by the toilet that won’t spread her legs for him:

“We are saving ourselves for marriage, and we have boundaries,” she continued. “For me, I never want to kiss anybody unless he’s my husband because I feel like that’s a special thing.”

Grove said that she loves how her relationship doesn’t rely on “anything physical.”

“We are saving ourselves for marriage, and we have boundaries,” she continued. “For me, I never want to kiss anybody unless he’s my husband because I feel like that’s a special thing.”

It's personality.

I think its get worse everyday

Kek. It's either you get a used up whore or a religious nut who expects you to commit and provide resources without sex (before marriage).
99.99% she isn’t even a virgin to top it off brutal

>went viral

please god kill these retards who make other retards popular

Now even normies get denied of sex

If she doesn't suck your dick the minute you two get into a relationship, you're just a cuck.

He's a cuck, and she's probably a whore.
Imagine being in a relationship with a foid and not even kissing her. :feelshaha:
Imagine your gf being gangraped by other guys while you, her "official" bf, can't get a single kiss from her. :feelshaha:

even after marriage he will still be a cucked sexless retard who jerk off alone and posts his problems in r/DeadBedrooms in reddit

These "relationships" are far more common than we think. It was so depressing when I was wageslaving and had to listen to the amount of ugly husbands in dead bedrooms.

Imagine giving husband benefits before marriage, sharing your house and food, but dont receive wife benefits :feelshaha: This guy is a simp

Absolutely worthless to talk to toilets if you can’t fuck her numerous holes, this toilet 99% waits for marriage as she supposedly says to divorce rape him later jfl and the guy is on full copium level and is true to the ignorance is bliss phrase, remaining completely ignorant to how many Chads have rammed through each and every one of her holes meanwhile this guy can’t even kiss her and jerks off alone lol.

To end it off read these absolutely “affectionate” quotes by the toilet that won’t spread her legs for him:

Grove said that she loves how her relationship doesn’t rely on “anything physical.”
it's her first boyfriend and she's a kissless virgin, nothing wrong with waiting for marriage, if she divorces him later on it's another issue, but there's nothing wrong with her

It doesn't take two fucking years to get married, waiting until marraige is fine but marriage should be within a 3-6 month courting period. This trad bullshit is one big LARP, don't buy into femoid trad nonsense.

I think its get worse everyday

Kek. It's either you get a used up whore or a religious nut who expects you to commit and provide resources without sex (before marriage).

I am short and quite poor.

Though, I am rich in wisdom:

Seeking Scripter for Employment
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181973773Monday, January 18, 2016 8:45 PM CST
Hello. I am seeking a scripter to employ. The scripter must be fluent in advanced CFraming/custom physics manipulation. Therefore, significant knowledge of trigonometry/calculus will be required. The individual will need to construct a pseudo-physics framework within the constraints of RBX.Lua, ensuring that it has been optimized logarithmically. The reward for completing such a task is a quantity of Robux equivalent to the cost of Dominus Infernus. Goodbye.

I'm new to OT

pycq
Png

#181701663Friday, January 15, 2016 1:24 AM CST
jk actually. do you guys think I'm pretty old or new? I'll ask the fine communities

Re: why do people think it's cool to fake a mental illness
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695642Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:26 PM CST
Essentially, for the same reason as the leftist "LGBT" trend. It is merely an attempt to increase social-status.

These "relationships" are far more common than we think. It was so depressing when I was wageslaving and had to listen to the amount of ugly husbands in dead bedrooms.

This would be a miracle, though it would also mean exile.

Oh!

40148.jpg

Imagine giving husband benefits before marriage, sharing your house and food, but dont receive wife benefits :feelshaha: This guy is a simp
What happens if you’re severely bluepilled and put toilets on a pedestal

She believes that the 80-90% of men are not good enough for her. As a man, you are only useful as far as what you can do for her, and that's just temporary.

You remind me of my YA saint. He was a man of great honor on the Religion & Spirituality section.

He's a cuck, and she's probably a whore.
Imagine being in a relationship with a foid and not even kissing her. :feelshaha:
Imagine your gf being gangraped by other guys while you, her "official" bf, can't get a single kiss from her. :feelshaha:

Some Guys are really retarded or completely oblivious.

Holy fucking Shit.

Stfu that's how it's suppose to be the second one.

ngl why do you all point your fingers at the girl, and never the guy? If she doesn't want to have sex with you, she doesn't owe you anything, it's his own fault for staying there. Think of it logically if she Wanted to fuck you she would, if she wants to not kiss you and just date, she would and that's what she Wants to do and is doing, so it's him who Choooooses to do that. So stfu she owes you nothing you aren't fucking married.
Not in today's day and age buddy, where women can pull the rug out from under you at any given time - and the laws enable her to do so. We live in a godless society.
Indeed.