Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilet friend rejects taller version of Adam Levine (singer from Maroon 5)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A toilet friend told me about "a bad date" she had yesterday:

Screenshot 20220916 0841413

I won't share that many screenshots, she told me that she went out with a man that looks similar to the singer of Maroon 5 and he's 6'2 (short in the Moggerlands, tall in Taiwan), she said that she was really interested in his looks but his try-hard personality made her lose interest.

Even young White Chad (mid 20's) in his prime fails if he makes the wrong move with an old horse faced (below average) Noodle toilet. She was interested in him until he said some wrong flirtatious moves, despite being sexually interested in him.

She swipes left so much that when I brought up my 4'11 balding obese toilet friend that only swipes right 1/80~90 times with thousands of matches and has slept with hundreds of men she thought that "she must be doing something right", yeah SLIGHTLY swipe right more often than you.

I tried sending her some Wheat Waffles, Alexander Grace, and Tails videos to try to explain why she's seeing the trends she sees, but it's difficult as toilets live in a completely different reality.

Weirdly enough, one of the reasons why she rejected him is because he's a he-slut (Chad's can often easily get laid so it's only a "Stud" when Normies have high body counts).

I thought about going Taiwanmaxxing to go mog St. Sinister and get laid in his hometown, but my Hercules, tall White Chad's aren't just in Bangkok, they're everywhere in Asia. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

The difference between a tall White young Chad and a below average Asian toilet is astronomical, even they reject prime Chad's the moment he makes one wrong move. Chad's take the Redpill, the rest of us take the Blackpill.

The market gets worse every day, even if she's in her 40's and long beyond her prime and you're in your prime she's still going to reject you.

Don't be a free agent in life, let the Blackpill guide you.

For context, this is a WHITE CHAD in the FAR EAST. Geomaxxing is becoming less of an option by the day. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: