Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilet friend admits that she didn't get violent with a Chad who forcefully penetrated her... Because he's a Chad

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
While going out I suddenly saw a notification:

Screenshot 20220921 0914503

So I clicked:

Screenshot 20220921 0916022

Screenshot 20220921 1007083

Also, JFL at a tall White Chad not being able to get an old Noodle. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (Brutal NTpill).

Imagine being a tall, handsome White man who has to go to 中華民國 to only get a little bit of action and then you still have to FORCE yourself on a super old toilet. And fail too, despite her actually being sexually interested in you and she gave you many chances.

Of course, I still support her because she's my friend, but holy shit I'm shaming her for giving tall White Chad such double standards. Toilets don't even let me in a 1 kilometer radius of them, let alone close to their faces. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

JFL at FB suggesting to laugh at her (with an automated response message) for getting sexually assaulted. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Toilet friend" :feelshehe:

IT won't touch this.

This guy is a fakecel. He has so many toilet friends:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Whilst the OP's stuff is usually so well written, the "incel with several foid friends" part makes me shake my head. If mr. Xing Jing Pin were an inflirtrator, then this one must be a very proficient one.

I had foid "friends" as a high schooler too, but not later (I studied in a humanities focused high school, so foids had very few guys to choose from as their "friends").

I need to try this shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back