Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilet cuts hair because of Sub 5 Male

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
PNGBP

Completely over buddy boyos, even just a comment about a hair to a toilet results in them malfunctioning and going through the length of cutting their hair just so that Sub 5 Male doesn’t even entertain the idea of giving her so much as a simple compliment otherwise

The Sub 5 Male in this instance will be thrown in jail, behind bars, you name it just for breathing in the same air as her, no he’s not a creep cum dumpster if Chad walked up and slapped your ass and give you the exact same compliment you would gladly take it but no apparently it’s some “creep” foids will say any man that they don’t find attractive as creepy subhuman if not they resort to the invisible phase where subhumans are walking ghosts devoid of any impact towards them

I love your neck

Wonder what this "creep" looked like?

I love her heart

women when they receive a compliment :horror::horror::horror::horror:

yakubian physiognomy

Look how oppressed I am, the patriarchy complimented my hair and I have to cut it off now! :lul:

She sure showed him.

How do nice men still exist when women like this are alive

This whore deserves to be raped to death

Good morning I hate women

attention whores attention whoring

literally just attention whoring