Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Today's women prefer a black, slender tall man over their own color

fvdedd

fvdedd

A big idiot!
The reason i'm saying this is because It's extremely overrated on YouTube and Instagram and almost everywhere on the platform now.

I've never once seen a woman choose me over a black man

Although I remember a black man on YouTube murdering another black lady back in 2008, the cause of her death was super political

It's always with white woman. I never gotten an acceptance from any of them. It's fucking stupid I hate these woman nowadays.

Tyrone mogs ugly white manlets you need to be a tall white normie or a handsome chadlet

Tyrone mogs you

For decades now, the mass media has been propping up the image of black men as sexually desirable. The "tall, basketball-American" Is an image that they put particular energy into. Then there's the muscular bald headed black, the skinny, metro prince type, and I'm sure others I can't think of right now(but short men still suffer as always, that's for sure). They also sell a lot of clothing and jewelry to black men this way.

I honestly hate Tyrones more than chads

Of course a good looking tall black man mogs a below average looking and short white man.

tyrone has done a hell of a lot for race relations.:feelsthink:

...and no, not those kinds of relations...

If you're black and not tyrone, shit is even WORSE for you now than it was before.

That's the unreported truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back