Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today's my Birthday

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I turn 27. My status hasn't changed since I was born. I'm autistic virgin loser without gf, still living with parents because I can't afford own home.
I told myself then that if things stay like this, I will kill myself at 27. But I still don't have the balls as expected. I'm now forced to Cope as Oldcel. I hate my life.

If I was a womahn, all that wouldn't be the case since bitches get everything shoved up their ass and get away with any mistakes by just breathing.

Last edited:
Happy birthday SupremeG. May you cope and cheat your genetics.

Happy birthday man.

Happy birthday OreoM oreoGASM

Happy birthday mate

Happy birthday bro!

Happy birthday boyo.

Happy birthday, man. Did you get anything from your parents?

Crappy Birthday bro. Try and have a good one :feelsYall:

Happy birthday

lets fap to lolis for that

Thanks, boyos. My parents and I had a discussion about moving out today. They said that I should "just get a girlfriend" so I could better finance a flat. I didn't even know how to response to that.

happy bday boyo, if only u could spend it with merula

Thanks, boyos. My parents and I had a discussion about moving out today. They said that I should "just get a girlfriend" so I could better finance a flat. I didn't even know how to response to that.
Sounds pretty straightforward, just get a gf bro

happy birthday :feelsYall:

happy birthday

Happy birthday man

Happy Birthday Bro!!
:y'all:

I turn 27. My status hasn't changed since I was born. I'm autistic virgin loser without gf, still living with parents because I can't afford own home.
I told myself then that if things stay like this, I will kill myself at 27. But I still don't have the balls as expected. I'm now forced to Cope as Oldcel. I hate my life.

If I was a womahn, all that wouldn't be the case since bitches get everything shoved up their ass and get away with any mistakes by just breathing.

Tried getting a room for rent or basement apartment? Tried getting a job and saving up a little?

"Happy" Birthday dude...

Tried getting a room for rent or basement apartment? Tried getting a job and saving up a little?
I already have a Job but the salary is not enough to get by with an apartment and car, even though I have a 3 year apprenticeship. JFL at my life.

Happy birthday.

I know birthdays are anything but happy when you're an incel, since it means another year has gone by without any sort of affection or accomplishments in your life. Because of that, I try to avoid saying "happy birthday" but I genuinely hope you do enjoy your birthday. Go out, treat yourself.

Happy birthday SupremeG. May you cope and cheat your genetics.
I think It's Over's wish is great for any incel.

Happy birthday SupremeG! Enjoy life as much as possible for as long as possible

3 years more and u turn into wizard