Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today’s jocks don’t end up failures

• Thread starter Actually Autistic
  • Start date
A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
In 1999, you could safely say the dude who bullied everyone and only fucked cheerleaders will end up working at a grocery store, or pumping gas.

Now in 2018, our culture has become so looks obsessed that a highschool dropout male model can make a 7 figure income just by looking good. By looking good, society will make it so he simply falls into success by being a public image or something.

The idea that the bullies and jocks would end up being losers is gigacope.

this is why we need to corERct this issue

Reminder that the paul brothers were both jocks and bullies, now look where they're at

today’s handsome men never have to worry about money. If you fail to get a GED, you can apply for acting/modelling agencies or start up a prank channel, create an instagram. Eventually you will get recognized and the money will come. Then once you hit 40, the money given to you by the system will carry you over into a comfy retirement.

In 1999, you could safely say the dude who bullied everyone and only fucked cheerleaders will end up working at a grocery store, or pumping gas.
This was never correct. Depression being a higher risk factor than low intelligence for school underperformance, you are more likely to find a depressed genius serving you gas than a dumb jock.

For example, many people consider me smart (not merely on forums, IRL too) but I don't have a high school diploma, while all of my "mediocre" past classmates have gone to prestigious schools and are now managers/bosses. The explanation is relatively simple, they had the motivation to pass the diploma and I didn't have it.

This is a lesson in humility, by the way; that intelligence is worth absolutely nothing compared to hard work and social skills.

Last edited:
The idea that the bullies and jocks would end up being losers is gigacope.
Yes, bro, and it always has been. It's not like some RPG where you get a limited number of points to spread over different attributes when making your character.

Yes, bro, and it always has been. It's not like some RPG where you get a limited number of points to spread over different attributes when making your character.
This

No idea where this cope started, but jocks are usually good students

A Chad in highschool is a Chad for life. Saying bullies won't get anywhere in life is the biggest cope right after "money doesn't buy happiness".

I mean sure you average bully won't become elon musk or bill gates but he surely can get a management position because of hiss bullying skills

Coping bad.
Even the dumbest lazy is Chad can marry some manager bitch with a good job who will take care of him while he cheats on her from behind the scenes and she gets older and realizes she can't do better on another Chad so she stays with him.

Sure people talk bad about Chad Bonnie back but Chad never gave a fuck what people thought about him.
Chad always wins.