Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today was such a shit day

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
I've been having a brain fog all day. I guess it's just my depression being worse than usual. About an hour ago it got so bad that I could barely even remember the words to articulate a sentence. I feel like I'm getting alzheimer's or something.

Try to eat and sleep better bro
If that doesn't fix it, go to a hospital
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you
Take care of yourself

Sorry bro hope it gets better. I never even know what day it is half the time (srs)

I know how it feels man, usually i just nap when this happens

I've been having a brain fog all day. I guess it's just my depression being worse than usual. About an hour ago it got so bad that I could barely even remember the words to articulate a sentence. I feel like I'm getting alzheimer's or something.
I have many days like that also. I think that lack of sleep affects me more due to autism.

every day is a shit day for me :feelsrope:

I've been feeling like that every day for a while. I don't know how to get rid of it. I hate it, it's causing me to do shit in school.

Avoid "oz" and corn products bro.
You weren't supposed to look behind the curtains!

Try a ginkgo tincture. It helps clean and dilate micro-capillaries and helps with memory issues.

Considering how bad we have it, brain fog is pretty tame

have u been drinking recently? thats prob whats doing it

everyday is like shit if youre ugly