Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today was one my most Blackpill day

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
Today was the advising and registration day,I woke up around 5-6am and took an Uber (incel trait you don't have car). There was an introduction and two sessions. During the first 10mins of the introduction many people were making friends. Two normies in front of me had a lengthy conversation, I heard two girls behind me introducing themselves. There was an empty seat between me and the guy on my left . I saw many thick White ,Asians girls. I saw this black woman (she had long hair maybe she's mixed or latina). She was very thick ,had a ring in her left hand too. I saw a high tier (good frame,good height ,nice hairstyle) curry with a white girl . I also saw this thugmaxed Blackman with a cute Asian girl (they were together in the admitted student day too) . He walks like he's some protagonist or the main character.

The first session I went to the computer science room. Many indians ,some Asians ,some whites ,a small number of blacks. The indians/curry were together. This time ,I was alone again. There were a lot of empty seats too .

In the second section, I was trying to build my schedule in advance. I was between a black man and a white girl. No conversation between us.
After the end of this session , I pretended I was waiting this white guy ,he was asking many questions (we were together in the morning trying to find the room). We went to the restroom and took lunch. I went to the stairs eating alone ,he stayed in the floor. I saw an Asian guy in the stairs ,a group of friends, 2 girls in the stairs too. Many people were in group of 3 or 4 or more. It was very brutal. I saw this thick white woman with that tight short short ....it was so suifuel

The last part was about registration,again some people were building their schedule together, some alone. I saw a tall white woman (6'1+). I finished quite early asked some questions. And it was over. I didn't make any friends. I spent some time walking in the campus . I saw two Asians women taking pictures together, some group of two walking together (man & women)

@VictimofBpillReaper
@sinclair_silence
@gotet
@Cayden Zhang
@NeverGetUp36

Last edited:
Advising and registration day... What is that for?

I thought I told you to not go nigga

Working minimum wage sucks
being incel sucks and money can hardly fix that.

if you must be in college at least make friends and sharpen your social skills, unless you are a complete sperg

Good luck nigger!

Just go into debt for a worthless piece of paper bro!

I hope you've CHOsen something ai proof

From one brocel to another, u need to drop out asap. NEETMAXX TO INFINITY

Never mind... There will always be a need for janitors... Although with a robot equipped with UV sensors even that job might be at risk...

Just learn how to botwash bro...
Brutal