Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today was not a good day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
In my previous thread I stated I had a good day. Oh boy was I wrong. I decided to ride my bike to get ice cream and it was a terrible mistake. The ice cream place had 90% foids and they were stacylites. My aspie self still decided to go. I ordered my small cone and when I received it, I said “thank you” and the stacylite gave me a snub expression and didn’t even replied. I felt so subhuman. I didn’t feel like eating the ice cream anymore. So I got my ice cream and decided to move from the place and sit at a nearby bench. While I was trying to enjoy my ice cream, some high-tier normies skirted by and yelled “WHAT THE FUCK”. Like they’ve never seen an incel eat ice cream before. Man I’m such a fool. Why did I even interrupt my LDAR session? I should’ve just stayed home. You simply cannot exist as a subhuman incel.

i'm confused

I don't understand why people yell and scream at random people in public

It doesn't even serve a functional purpose besides pissing you off and establishing dominance
i'm confused
He got treated like a subhuman at the ice cream place

Never began for ice creamcels. Can’t even enjoy your cope without people shitting on you
establishing dominance
This is why they do it

Never began for ice creamcels. Can’t even enjoy your cope without people shitting on you

This is why they do it
Imagine whipping out an M1911 & letting them feel some .45 acp haha.

This has never happened to me tbh, might be because I'm a gymaxxed ethnic.

Jfl when i saw the title i was thinking that it would be some sort of satire from the ice cube music

Don’t go outside if you are subhuman. It will only bring you pain.

This has never happened to me tbh, might be because I'm a gymaxxed ethnic.
It doesn’t happen to any ethnic except for Asians. Because of societal virtue signaling and left wing normalization, ethnics are literally a protected class. God forbid someone call a black or brown person anything, lest they be called racist and shunned out.

It doesn’t happen to any ethnic except for Asians. Because of societal virtue signaling and left wing normalization, ethnics are literally a protected class. God forbid someone call a black or brown person anything, lest they be called racist and shunned out.
JFL why are white people so cucked about their own identity.

JFL why are white people so cucked about their own identity.
Because ever since 1945 the entire race has had nothing but propoganda delivered telling them it’s not ok to be white and white people are evil. It will happen to everyone else, just in time. Being proud of your race, nation, identity, culture, etc. is how you make a nation that’s able to stand up to the elites. Well the elites don’t want that so this is what they do. They want a total abolishment of borders and culture and everyone to be the same, a faceless mutt with no culture history nor identity so it’s easy to control.

Because ever since 1945 the entire race has had nothing but propoganda delivered telling them it’s not ok to be white and white people are evil. It will happen to everyone else, just in time. Being proud of your race, nation, identity, culture, etc. is how you make a nation that’s able to stand up to the elites. Well the elites don’t want that so this is what they do. They want a total abolishment of borders and culture and everyone to be the same, a faceless mutt with no culture history nor identity so it’s easy to control.
Clown world :feelsclown:

In my previous thread I stated I had a good day. Oh boy was I wrong. I decided to ride my bike to get ice cream and it was a terrible mistake. The ice cream place had 90% foids and they were stacylites. My aspie self still decided to go. I ordered my small cone and when I received it, I said “thank you” and the stacylite gave me a snub expression and didn’t even replied. I felt so subhuman. I didn’t feel like eating the ice cream anymore. So I got my ice cream and decided to move from the place and sit at a nearby bench. While I was trying to enjoy my ice cream, some high-tier normies skirted by and yelled “WHAT THE FUCK”. Like they’ve never seen an incel eat ice cream before. Man I’m such a fool. Why did I even interrupt my LDAR session? I should’ve just stayed home. You simply cannot exist as a subhuman incel.
At-least you got your ice cREam!