Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today was my lucky day

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Today I noticed a girl drop her hair scrunchy walking down the street. Instead of picking it up and giving it to her I just took it. It smells intoxicating. I hope the smell never goes away. Just the fact that I have any article that a hot girl wore just feels like a dream come true for me in a sad way. If I had given it back to her, she would have rejected me and I wouldn’t have her scrunchy to smell. I felt like a chad in that moment. Today I experienced just a small taste of what Chad experiences every day. It was a lucky day for me I would say

Last edited:
Today I noticed a girl drop her hair scrunchy walking down the street. Instead of picking it up and giving it to her I just took it. It smells intoxicating. I hope the smell never goes away. I felt like a chad in that moment. Today I experienced just a small taste of what Chad experiences every day. It was a lucky day for me I would say
Ew true weirdo

Last edited:
Strange cope but alright OP, you live your life.

Today I noticed a girl drop her hair scrunchy walking down the street. Instead of picking it up and giving it to her I just took it. It smells intoxicating. I hope the smell never goes away. Just the fact that I have any article that a hot girl wore just feels like a dream come true for me in a sad way. If I had given it back to her, she would have rejected me and I wouldn’t have her scrunchy to smell. I felt like a chad in that moment. Today I experienced just a small taste of what Chad experiences every day. It was a lucky day for me I would say
holy fuck dude shut up :feelskek:

Im literally the truest cel here and on top of that a degenerate. It is so over for me

today wasnt good at all parent started yelling at me help out with yard she yelled at me for small things i did they weren't serious or nothing just complaining made me cry so much feel depressed now :cryfeels:

Based, next time sneak into the womans bathroom and if there is a woman in the bathroom stall grab her panties from under and run (in gta7)