Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today was a Good Day

Masculinist

Masculinist

Greycel
★★
Bought something from the store with one earphone on. Saw the cashiers nice side profile but she had overly done eyemakeup. Didn't say hello when buying it, didn't say have a nice day. Just gave her the stuff, she told me the price, I took out my wallet and payed for it and gtfo'd. Didn't look at her in the eyes at all. Didn't even acknowledge her as a human. She probably did the same to me too, fuckin stacy with makeup probably thinks she owns this world. I swear it felt better than my beta days when I used to always smile and shit trying to act nice, always used to say thank youu, have a nice day!! etc. I didn't know how these cunts really think. It's like this from now on boyos. Don't try to be nice to people who would be happy if you got crushed by a car. Cuz she'd be glad she won't have to look at your subhuman face no more when you buy your shitty snacks.

I think as an incel it's good to avoid all interactions with women.

Anon said:

It's the most we can do. Females are much much more valuable than men in general it's unfortunate.

I'm still like you, being polite and all that jazz, but in return femoids don't even look back at me.

Masculinist said:
It's the most we can do. Females are much much more valuable than men in general it's unfortunate.

Yep. Most men are expendable and worthless in society's eyes. It's amazing how much difference your genitals make.

Incels can never have nice days.

Anon said:

Yeah. This is why MGTOW is getting the more attractive the older you get. I hate listening to women and their shit "opinions" they always parrot right off from tumblr/reddit. That doesn't mean that I like these sluts who are all like, "I'm not like all the other girls, tehe, I'm not a SJW and I only want equality and not feminism tehehe." 

Bluepill: Women should have their own minds and opinions!
Redpill: Women should have conservative opinions!
Blackpill: Women should just shut the fuck up and be quiet for a change.