Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today the local hobo made fun of me

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
A few minutes and so ago I went to the supermarket to buy some cheese and processed slop. You know, like any other man. When I did arive to the register, the cashier (another prick-teasing JB) was wiping the refrigerator crates, and when she actually got back to me she already gave me an attitude. No greeting, no goodbyes. I am already used and after I handed her the money, some which I had to bend down to pick up after fumbling to the ground, I headed outside.
I set foot on the first flight of stairs and immediately fell down with my groceries in hand. It didn't hurt and quickly picked my shit up , but the local homeless man sitting across the railing (which I've seen him sleeping on countless times already) bursted out laughing and loudly asking how I fell.

Can I get a hug

That's brutal
Can I get a hug
Hug pepe

homeless man sitting across the railing (which I've seen him sleeping on countless times already) bursted out laughing and loudly asking how I fell.
:feelskek:when even homeless man laugh at you

@HOBO was this you

Hopefully the cashier gets attacked by the hobo on her way out