Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today my mother asked me about my situation

What's been giving you the most trouble on the tests and instruction? Other than the instructor being a complete shitlord of course. Is it just the anxiety and fear of failure? Or is it specific skills?

It is the fact that I am 25 years old and have no foundation whatsoever and therefore being scolded like a little toddler.

Yeah, that shit sucks. People have certain life script in mind for you, and if any one of those milestones is missed we end up behind and people treat us like dogshit.

How is it structured in your country for new drivers to learn fundamentals? Any chance you could learn through a relative or something similar?

Even just finding a different instructor, shit, plenty of people out there will be happy to take your money and not be complete jackasses about it.

How is it structured in your country for new drivers to learn fundamentals? Any chance you could learn through a relative or something similar?

Even just finding a different instructor, shit, plenty of people out there will be happy to take your money and not be complete jackasses about it.

To be honest, I would do better if I have no pressure at all because pressure makes no sense at this point. If I could have the chance to explore this on my own, I know I would do a bit better for sure but unfortunately this is not how it works. I just need to overcome my own incompetence.

TBH, I doubt you're incompetent. I say that because the closest friend I've ever had was in a similar situation, and he was far from incompetent. It was simply that no one gave enough of a shit to teach him anything. As a result he needed exactly what you're describing, a no pressure environment to just practice. He ended up getting his license no sweat after that. This was in the us though.

To be honest, I would do better if I have no pressure at all because pressure makes no sense at this point. If I could have the chance to explore this on my own, I know I would do a bit better for sure but unfortunately this is not how it works. I just need to overcome my own incompetence.

Get out of town. Leave. Go to military or cruise ship or something and just change your environment

TBH, I doubt you're incompetent. I say that because the closest friend I've ever had was in a similar situation, and he was far from incompetent. It was simply that no one gave enough of a shit to teach him anything. As a result he needed exactly what you're describing, a no pressure environment to just practice.

I might be a bit incompetent to be honest, perhaps my situation is enhanced due to being alone behind a screen all the time. This is why I want to explore it on my own since I am 25 years old. Being scolded and that pressure is really not that necessary anymore.

Go to military

I thought about it but most likely people there would mogg me.

Sorry but If you can’t even do something as simple as get a driver license, then forget ever getting a living wage job. This should be obvious but forget ever getting a girlfriend as well.

my mom does not expect much from me I bet

slayer, nobody asks me about my shitty life

And I just told her the truth. I told her you cannot survive with a low-level job. Why should I just work in an absolute physical job with a bad salary? I told her I do not even have an own family. What is the point of doing it? I would get more money if I would be a NEET (unfortunately I cannot be a NEET). What is the point of it? My parents also acknowledged the fact that the time for doing an apprenticeship is over, which means my life is over. You cannot even get a job if you do not have an apprenticeship. Also the competition even for low-level jobs is high. It really does not matter if I compete or not, since there are plenty of other people.
Even for apprenticeships they ask if i do have a driver licence. If you do not have a driver licence early on, your life is over. You will be constantly mogged by females. I also cannot watch anyhting now. Yesterday I was just reading some manga and then there was some female driving. I immediately canceled it. I cannot do anything or watch something which shows females in combination with driving. It triggers me so fucking much that I want to go on a rampage.
Even if I overcome my own incompetence, I have to wait 2 years to apply myself for a job as a deliveryman.

Being 25 and still live with my parents
No apprenticeship
No driver licence
The only work I could find after 5 years was some low-level work in warehouse logistics
No social circle
No female

What even is this life? I cannot even call this a life at this point. I just exist now in some vacuum.

same but dont attend the gym ( anymore ) bc its jsut a huge cope/defense mechanicsm , so i will just leanmax when i got enough motivation , and im 24 atm turning 25 at the 28. december

god, life is shit when your not top tier , when your not chad

23, no job no licence no hope

26 and cannot afford driving lessons or insurance. The only jobs I can get are low paying slave jobs. I'd rather go NEET and move to a city where I don't need to drive and save up money for driving there... You have to have a lot of money just to do anything in America.