Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today my mom said to me: "If you don't work, I'll throw you out!"

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I've been arguing a lot with my mother the last few days. I have a bad cold at the moment and couldn't do much. My mother said to me "If you don't work, I'll throw you out!"
It is precisely at times when I need help that I am most insulted and dragged down by her. I called myself lazy, an asshole and that my father was just like that. Her boyfriend was with her and was sitting quietly. Then she said I needed a father to discipline me. I then said to her "You should never have the opportunity to run away from my father! What can I do about it that you fucked my father and are now unhappy! My father was supposed to lock you in the basement back then and the court wasn't supposed to help you!". Her boyfriend and she got angry and threatened me that I was disrespectful and that no one would talk to their mother like that. I should get a beating for that. Then I said "another son would have put a knife in your head long time ago!".

Last edited:
Hope your mum's boyfriend get killed by thugs with a knife

I've been arguing a lot with my mother the last few days. I have a bad cold at the moment and couldn't do much. My mother said to me "If you don't work, I'll throw you out!"
It is precisely at times when I need help that I am most insulted and dragged down by her. I called myself lazy, an asshole and that my father was just like that. Her boyfriend was with her and was sitting quietly. Then she said I needed a father to discipline me. I then said to her "You should never have the opportunity to run away from my father! What can I do about it that you fucked my father and are now unhappy! My father was supposed to lock you in the basement back then and the court wasn't supposed to help you!". Her boyfriend and she got angry and threatened me that I was disrespectful and that no one would talk to their mother like that. I should get a beating for that. Then I said "another son would have put a knife in your head long time ago!".
That sounds like pretty toxic home. Sorry you have to deal with that. Don't hurt your mom. Instead, find another place to live immediately. Crash at a buddy's place if you have to.

My mother said to me "If you don't work, I'll throw you out!"
I hope she does. You need to move out, live on your own. Dealing with normies is hell, and it's worse if it's family.

It is precisely at times when I need help
She'll get old soon and will need help, then you return to her the same (good or bad) treatment she dispensed to you.

I am most insulted and dragged down by her
You're insulted and dragged down by LIFE.

Then I said "another son would have put a knife in your head long time ago!".
Find a job and move out. Save your sadistic fantasies for your boss. Soon she'll be dying of cancer or some other painful shit, and then you'll get to decide whether or not she deserves your help, but only if you put yourself in a position to help others in the first place.

I hope she does. You need to move out, live on your own. Dealing with normies is hell, and it's worse if it's family.

She'll get old soon and will need help, then you return to her the same (good or bad) treatment she dispensed to you.

Find a job and move out. Save your sadistic fantasies for your boss. Soon she'll be dying of cancer or some other painful shit, and then you'll get to decide whether or not she deserves your help, but only if you put yourself in a position to help others in the first place.
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

"
Ha ha, what you say?
Who you callin' rapist? Ain't that a bitch
You devils, are so two faceted
Wanna see me locked in chains, dropped in shame
And gettin' stalked by these crooked cops again
Fuckin' with the young black male, tryin' to stack mail
And um, stay away from the packed jails
I told the judge I'm in danger
And that's why I had that fo'-five with one in the chamber
Fuck the world"

"
Mama told me they're be days like this
But I'm pissed cause it stays like this
And now they trying to send me off to Kuwait
Gimme a break
How much shit can a nigga take"

"
I see no justice
All I see is niggas dying fast
The sound of a gun blast
Then watch the hurst past"

Move out bro. Living with your mother is obviously not working out for you. Why do you allow yourself to be abused like that?

"
You're watching the makings of a physco-path
The truth didn't last
Before the wrath and aftermath
Who's that behind the trigger?
Who'd do yah figure!?
A mutha-fuckin night nigga
Ready to buck and rip shit up
I had enough and I don't give a fuck"

She's right.

Get a job.

Don't parasite on ur mom

IT are gonna eat this up lol.

If I were you I’d get a job and save till you can leave that shit hole.

Why normshits don't understand that workplace is usually filled with bullies?

That’s 99% of parents nowadays, I was almost kicked out multiple times just off not getting a job.