Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today my depression kicked in and i dont know what to do.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Normaly i am a harcoper, (gymcope, studycope, musiccope, videocope, gamecope) but today it striked me like a lightning i feel depressed like i cant even breathe i have struggles not thinking of killing myself it is like my dopamine levels fell to the ground like a meteorite. I feel so shitty i cant explain i just want this feeling to stop it feels like you accidentally deleted your safestate of your favourite game i dont know what the fuck is this shit???

If someone has a clue for me please.

Just go out and have sex, br0

Serious tho, just watch a film or something.

yeah its mood swings are logical and happens to everyone of us

it will pass i guess or maybe not who knows

Im already a bit calmer but serious what is that shit? I did nothing and my mood changed from "well another shitty day" to "please make it stop i cant take it anymore"

Just go out and have sex, br0

Serious tho, just watch a film or something.
You know the funny thing is, these normies that feel depressed will legit just go have sex with someone they like and we all know how sex can make you feel better overall mentally and physically.

ive been depressed for a long time

Drink some water and heavy breathing