Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today my dad broke down after seeing my maternal cousin's beautiful tall and careermaxxed wife. The mog was just too brutal for him.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
My dad went to my maternal cousin's wedding ceremony today and he broke down after feeling brutally mogged and devastated when he saw how beautiful his wife is. Dad told me that upon seeing himself become visibly emotional and distraught, a man next to him asked if he was doing okay. This is a man who NEVER breaks down like this, but the mog today really broke him, when he realized the brutal contrast between his genetic dead-end existence of reproductive failure and that of my cousin's. My cousin's wife is quite pretty and tall at 5'9; he himself is a tall frame mogger at 5'11. My cousin is also very intelligent and careermaxxed.

My dad said that he really felt the mog upon seeing them and cursed god for ruining his life with a gigasubhuman wife and child (me). I told him that two generatiions of bad mating decisions on both sides of our family really destroyed my chances at life success.

I myself didn't go because I as a total failure, I'm too ashamed to present myself in public. I have the minimum self-respect and awareness to actively avoid putting myself in situations where I risk getting mogged, which means I don't go to social gatherings like parties, weddings, dinners, clubs, etc.

Will you ever marry if somehow you get arranged with a girl, or will you end your subhuman genetics with yourself

He thought he could mog but then got mogged by life

That feeling is a thousand times more painful, dehumanizing and humiliating then some stupid foid getting raped (roblox build to survive the robots)

That feeling is a thousand times more painful, dehumanizing and humiliating then some stupid foid getting raped (roblox build to survive the robots)
By procreating, my parents committed a grave sin for which they're suffering, and they also passed that sin onto me. :fuk::fuk::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If your dad is 5'11 then he has good genetics. Its your mom s side that fucked you horribly.

He chose poorly

dude i’ve seen your face you’re like low mtn-mtn

the state of this site

Will you ever marry if somehow you get arranged with a girl, or will you end your subhuman genetics with yourself
I would definitely end my genetics with me. I could never create someone who would suffer through all the health issues and loneliness I did

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back