Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today my Chad uncle told me that I ll probably lose virginity at 35

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Like he was a Chad and still mogs me to hell, though being 30 years older than me. he slayed durning his school years, he doesnt even count casual intimacy, he had a lot of attention from girls.
We spoke today on womens question and he told me that I ll probably lose my virginity at 35 because women at their 30s dont concern much about looks and probably one will probably setlle for me one day when i ll be 30+ also.
Hes based and knows a lot about women. And I just recalled that only older women speak good about my looks like giving compliments.
Fuck ITS SO FUCKING OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Better incel than cuck .
Better incel than betabuxx .

Fuck his daughter to prove dominance :feelsYall:

How old are you now?

lol at losing your virginity past 30

Thats insulting

My uncle is a chad too. He used to try to hype me up and call me a slayer, I still knew I was a cel, but the support felt good tbh

dont speak to him ever again. Did that to my brother, feelsgoodman

dont speak to him ever again. Did that to my brother, feelsgoodman
Why? Hes pretty based, like not only he knows what incels know but also, at his age, he has great life expirience on wonen psychology and behavior.

Jfl at not roping before 30

Better incel than cuck .
Better incel than betabuxx .
This. I ain't gonna wait my whole fucking life just to become a wagecuck and sustain some lazy af post wall hag who's carrying Tyrone's son. Specially considering that Chad got way better stuff at high school.

This. I ain't gonna wait my whole fucking life just to become a wagecuck and sustain some lazy af post wall hag who's carrying Tyrone's son. Specially considering that Chad got way better stuff at high school.
Chad gets virgin JBs and teen love and pure desire .
We ( maybe ) get used up , post wall roasties with bad additude and the leftovers .
Its a cruel world.

You will get your roastbeef don't worry.

just wait 16 years to fuck a cock carousel whore's roast beef br0!

Damn bro thats the most brutal thing i read today

What a faggot, punch him in the face

At least he is honest tbh. I would hate people less if they told the truth.