Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i've been called "discreet" by a roastie i didn't know.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, due to circumstances i won't explain i've got to know that there's a roastie in her 40's that knows who i am from my mother.

Said roastie, which lives near me, said that i'm very "discreet" (dunno if it's the correct word to use... someone very reserved).

WTF does it mean, it's another euphemism to say "ugly"? It's over?

Discreet=introverted/shy=ugly=It’s over

Discreet=introverted/shy=ugly=It’s over

my personality must be so strong that she can deduce i'm an introvert just by seeing me

over for discreetcels

it means your not alive,open and energetic like Chad

It means you are not a Chad. Holes come up with all sorts of words to subtly say that we are ugly subhumans.
But they won't say it outright or else they'll loose their potential betabuxers.

Probably means that women just don't notice you until a 6+ male or a foid mentions your existance.

It means it's over.

Also you're not discreet enough because you got noticed by a foid.

You don't stand out, in other words, ugly with no presence

It means you are not a Chad. Holes come up with all sorts of words to subtly say that we are ugly subhumans.
But they won't say it outright or else they'll loose their potential betabuxers.

it basically means you're an ugly sack of shit nobody cares about

Stuck-up roasties are crazy for young chads.

If you were a chad, they would generally come up to you, kneel down, unzip, take your dong in her mouth and keep sucking until you nut on her face. As long as she's not doing anything of that sort, it does not matter what she said about you. Just ignore and move on.

I hope you punch her in the face, in your dreams.

she thinks ur gay

Nice way of saying that you are very quiet, not showing much emotions and you do not stand out at all.

Means you have no life and ever go out. Are never seen with friends or gf because you don’t have any.

its an insult, and a blatant one at that. beat her up

Everyone else is wrong.

And you are clueless and stupid!

SHE (probably) WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER ROASTED HOLE AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT... (Don't tell yer mommy)

"Discretion is the better part of valor."

Try to fuck her dumbass! But don't tell anyone about it. Be discrete about it.

means you are unnoticable

It's a roastie in her 50's i guess, i wouldn't touch that thing even if she paid for it.