Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today is very nice day

accidentaly made poll here, so just changed options

• Its a nice day to cry

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Its anice day to die

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Its a nice day to fap

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Its a nice day to ldar

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Its spring. Its windy. Perfect for going outside to walk with cute adorable waifu. But no cute adorable waifus to walk with. As St.Elliot said: "A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
To enjoy spring alone. To feel wind alone. To sit in nice place in forest or near river and drink alone

Yesterday I went for a walk and forgot that people would be out @ the beach due to the weather, it was tough to see Stacies and Beckies with hot bodies this early when I wasn’t mentally prepared for it.

Yesterday I went for a walk and forgot that people would be out @ the beach due to the weather, it was tough to see Stacies and Beckies with hot bodies this early when I wasn’t mentally prepared for it.

I feel that way about my morning commute too actually.

only fap and ldar for me. too high inhib to kill self and I'm "all cried out" after years of misery.

I’m only happy when it rains

only fap and ldar for me. too high inhib to kill self and I'm "all cried out" after years of misery.

Feelings tuned down, for not crying everyday. But today is that special beautifull time of year. And very sad, without cute adorable loli waifu to enjoy it

It's unironically a nice day :)
It rained for a while here
super comfy

nery nice day to do absolutely nothing

• Its a nice day to cry
  • Its anice day to die
  • Its a nice day to fap
  • Its a nice day to ldar

I had to go to college but it would have been nice to LDAR as well.

It's a nice day for all of the above
It's a nice day for all of the above

Its a nice day to fap
It's always a nice day to fap, whatever the weather, whatever the season.

i just sleep in my sleeping bag in unknown city try to find some food and i find horiboo jellybons but i rly like to sleep in my confy bed

I wanted to fap after day of wagecucking, but I don't know on what exactly I want to fap. And everyday is a nice day to die.

I only hate nice days because of whores in skimpy clothing torturing me