Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is the last day of hajj and tomorrow is Eid

T

Twinkcel

Banned
-
Hajj is a pagan practice of worshipping a stone building called “Kaaba” that is still followed by Muslims to this day.

it started with the story of Ibrahim (Abraham) and his son ismail and according to the Muslim version: allah ordered Ibrahim to take his wife hajar and son ismail to an empty valley which is now known as Makkah and leave them there. After they arrived he gave them some dates and water and started to walk away. Hajar called him a few times but he kept walking then she asked him did allah asked you to do this he said yes and walked away. After the food and water ran out hajar started to panic and started to run from the top of a hill called safa to another hill called marwa and she did 7 times until an angel came down to hajar and struck the ground with his wing and water started flowing and that’s what’s called now zamzam water. After that allah ordered Ibrahim to build the Kaaba with his son ismail and to walk around the Kaaba 7 times.

Most muslim know this part but what’s not talked about is how the practice of hajj even started. the people of Ibrahim and Ismail when they grew in numbers they started to fight between each other and then they started to move away from Makkah. No one left Makkah without carrying with them a stone from Kaaba as a sign of affection to their homeland. they started to walk around their stone 7 times like they used to do with the Kaaba then they started to give them shapes and faces and worship them and that’s how they became pagan again. They also did started a tradition of visiting Makkah and washing in zamzam then walk from safa to marwa 7 times then walk around the Kaaba 7 times then kill a sheep to represent Ibrahim sacrificing his son just like Muslims do.

The period immediately before Islam is called “jahlia” which means the “days of ignorance” was strictly pagan and brought some slight changes to the practice of hajj like the special clothes called by Muslims “ihram” and the chanting.

The first person to bring the idols to Makkah was someone called “Amr ibn-Luhayy”. Amr was as you say the king of Makkah and when he got sick he went to Syria for treatment and during his stay he saw people worshipping idols and asked them what are those things they replied “to them we pray for rain and from them we seek victory over the enemy” then he asked them to give him a few of them and they did and he placed them around the Kaaba. This is important because it made Makkah the most important religious, trade and political hub in the Arab world. Arabs from Yemen, Iraq and Syria would all go to Makkah to trade and worship…basically hajj. Also other tribes started to bring their own idols to Makkah until their was i think 365 idols one for each day of the year.

Now the story of the hajj uniform “ihram” is the Arab in jahlia hated worshipping in their clothes because it’s unclean so if they didn’t have new clothes to worship in they would walk around the Kaaba butt naked then put their clothes on. People of Makkah took this as an opportunity and they started selling them cheap piece of clothe to wrap around their body while worshipping and that’s where Muslims get their ihram from.

There are more but I have to go to work.

dont care islamic practice is retarded

dont care islamic practice is retarded
I think it’s interesting how Muslims don’t know the history of their religion because it’s a taboo subject. Finding information about pagans in Arabia is a nightmare because Muslim successfully suppressed the information.

i bought a sheep with some friends but i am not really muslim so we're drinking alchool while cooking berbeque. i still care a bit about the culture and the traditions even tho i don't give a fuck to the religion.

I think it’s interesting how Muslims don’t know the history of their religion because it’s a taboo subject. Finding information about pagans in Arabia is a nightmare because Muslim successfully suppressed the information.
Im pretty sure they can access their religion's history through books like Al-Sirah al-Nabawiyyah, and im willing to bet money that they dont hide the more unsavory parts (genocide of jews, etc).

i bought a sheep with some friends but i am not really muslim so we're drinking alchool while cooking berbeque. i still care a bit about the culture and the traditions even tho i don't give a fuck to the religion.
Culture and history is more fascinating than what Muslims want you to believe. All we know about pre Islam is “jahlia people bad” yet Mohammed kept the practice of hajj just because of how financially lucrative it is.

Twinkcel

Admiral​

★★★

@Moroccancel2-

I care. Islam gonna dominate the world.

So every pisslam is going to go Allahu Akbar tmr?

abrahamism is an ideology. it destroys the remnants of the old and forces the new on everyone thereafter like how communists do.

good historical post