Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today is one of those days when I just want to do anything besides being productive

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Currently stuck at work. I have no motivation to finish my task today - I've been working on the very same thing for weeks now, and I have accomplished enough for today already, in my humble opinion.

I've called the 2 friends I have to see if they are down to do something with me - both of them are busy. Additionally, I've called family members and people I don't consider close friends too - nothing.

I don't want to work, but I also don't want to just go home because I know damn well that I will just LDAR, wasting my time with social media. I have a nice gaming setup and also my own music studio, kind of, but I have lost complete interest in my (former) hobbies. When I force myself to do something on my PC, be it gaming or music production, I quit after minutes because it does not give me the rush it used to as a child.

The motivation I'd have and the things I would do if I had a loving girlfriend...

I think about game-ending myself pretty frequently, and if I lived in America, or another place where you can buy CS:GO skins easily, I would have done it by now. I have made some pathetic attempts using other methods before (a networking cable [this is not a joke], and flash-bang-pills [I bought the wrong ones, the ones that only give you headaches if you take too many of them]), but as you can tell, I have failed. Will I make another attempt? Probably not. I have had a plan to make another attempt using a butterfly skin, but one of the 2 friends I mentioned used the voice chat to talk me out of it. But I still wish I would just game-end.

Pretty pointless thread.

Update: I will be visiting a family member now. I have no idea what I'm going to do there, but again, better than wasting my life on social media.

Brutal no reply pill :feelsrope:

Jfl at this sentence :lul:
I think about game-ending myself pretty frequently, and if I lived in America, or another place where you can buy CS:GO skins easily, I would have done it by now.