Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Today is National Girlfriend Day

lennox

lennox

Ticking timebomb
★★
Today, August 1, is National Girlfriends' Day. We get to see everyone's girlfriends on our Instagram feeds. Everyone is so happy and so loved. What a very strange concept - but perhaps it's just too foreign and too removed for me. We're supposed to posts ours too, but there is no one that I can share about.

Getting a girlfriend is still a hope; it's on my to-do list, but I've been meaning to complete it for a very, very long time now. I've been so isolated from society that I can't even imagine where to start in getting a gf. Everyone online is proving it to be so meaningful and fulfilling. If all goes well and I do the right things, I should get to post about her next year. Good luck for yours'

Last edited:
you're 36500$ From having 1 hour of sex everyday :feelshaha: :smonk:

Brutal, I don't even have a girlfriend

i reccomend you start with snapchat, most girls there are quite kind until they see your face, the element of suprise is there, allowing you to chat with them.

God I love being an Incel :feelzez: no annoying girlfriend to bitch & moan at me.

It’s also my 3 years of signing up on this forum.

i reccomend you start with snapchat, most girls there are quite kind until they see your face, the element of suprise is there, allowing you to chat with them.
I did something similar once on Facebook a few months ago. We were talking for a whole month but I got ghosted when I showed her my face. Maybe my talking skills aren't bad but I'm worried of more complete rejections

It’s also my 3 years of signing up on this forum.

I keep seeing people on my snapchat posting about it.

It's making me suicidal asf

I did something similar once on Facebook a few months ago. We were talking for a whole month but I got ghosted when I showed her my face. Maybe my talking skills aren't bad but I'm worried of more complete rejections
facebook jfl, are you 30

God I love being an Incel :feelzez: no annoying girlfriend to bitch & moan at me.
Coomerface
Incel Power 1488

facebook jfl, are you 30
I was in Vietnam a few months back to meet family for a little bit, but was cold approaching for lots of it. No luck there. Everyone uses FB there so I resorted to that near the end of the trip. I did get talking to one girl but as I said it didn't work out for me

Here's when I was more articulate and literate, and higher IQ. I miss typing in that style and prose

This is why i like having no social media
Same, its pointless to torture yourself on social media when you are a subhuman. You are a wise sloth

I hate who has a girlfriend

BetaBuxxers will be buying their girlfriend flowers and chocolate while she gets fucked by Chad

BetaBuxxers will be buying their girlfriend flowers and chocolate while she gets fucked by Chad
I only really follow girls as I don't have friends, but they're all reposting their Bf's posts. They seem legitimately happy and satisfied.
I'm legitimately depressed

I only really follow girls as I don't have friends, but they're all reposting their Bf's posts. They seem legitimately happy and satisfied.
I'm legitimately depressed
TFD is needed

Today, August 1, is National Girlfriends' Day. We get to see everyone's girlfriends on our Instagram feeds. Everyone is so happy and so loved. What a very strange concept - but perhaps it's just too foreign and too removed for me. We're supposed to posts ours too, but there is no one that I can share about.

Getting a girlfriend is still a hope; it's on my to-do list, but I've been meaning to complete it for a very, very long time now. I've been so isolated from society that I can't even imagine where to start in getting a gf. Everyone online is proving it to be so meaningful and fulfilling. If all goes well and I do the right things, I should get to post about her next year. Good luck for yours'

Attachments

• OwsoXu.gif
    OwsoXu.gif
    294.7 KB · Views: 7
I know I gotta kill my self
A69EC1A9 2FE7 4AE5 94EB 1C00F85D7055

Who the fuck cares lol

Wow chad gets to show off congratulations