Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Today is my college graduation

Kissless0

Kissless0

Sir Kissless the Mogged
Today is my college graduation I originally didn't want to go because I would be forced to take pictures with the chads/chadrones in my class and get mogged as well as social isolation dur to my looks but I was forced to by my parents I drove 7 hours to my college from my home (it's in another state) and endured going to the graduation dinner with no date while seeing the tyrones in my class with multiple foids. Nonetheless I endured because its a once I a lifetime thing and I didn't want to miss out now comes the most brutal part after the dinner there is normally an after party in the nearby club and my friends forced me to go because I was carpooling for everyone. When we went there naturally all the foids in the club gradually migrated towards the few chads there and the remaining of us (even some HTNS) were forced to endure the resulting sausage fest as then when I got fed up and moved to leave the MOST brutal thing of all happened I was moving towards the door and two foids were grinding each other as I passed by them one of the foids ran away as if she thought I was coming towards her I was simply heading towards the door to leave and this nonsense happened I have never hated foids before it was mostly apathy but today I saw the blackpill in motion undeniable before mu very eyes mind you the foid was a ltb and I am a mtn facially my main cause of inceldom is mu height like most of us in this forum. I normally get along well with the foids in my class I interact with them just enough that it doesn't cause me to be called a creep and have rumours spread about me cause I need my degree but now I hate them with an unrelenting hate I didn't even do anything to them they just ran away like I was some disease spreading carcass or something I angers me so much I hate my parents for forcing their inferiority on me and I hate my sisters for not suffering the consequences of that inferiority they simply glide through life while I have to toil for everything I hate them so much I hate my parents I hate my sisters I hate my height.

Brutal. At least it's over with for a while