Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today is my birthday

• Thread starter singleplayercel
  • Start date
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Past a certain age, your birthday becomes undistinguishable from any other usual day.
Like all birthdays before the current one, you're alone. You're sad and depressed. You still don't have a gf and now you're not even sure you want one anymore.
You're just tired.
You are only but a shell of what you used to be. A broken man.

Paraphrasing Schopie, You lived long enough to know It won't get any better. Life is like a magic trick you've seen it far too many times and end up figuring it out. The trick can't surprise you anymore.
"The trick was meant to be seen only once; and when it is no longer a novelty and cease to deceive, its effect is gone."

Your birthday is the culmination of all your failures, It's a day where you become even more aware of how you've been wasting your life and your "best" days are behind you.
At least I have an immediate family to "celebrate" with, people who still care about me and I'm grateful for it. Not all incels can say the same (It's just even more brutal for some people).
It is what is.
Such is the life of a subhuman.

Birthday4

Bday2

Bday3

ZnbaCEy

K2rQVUp

X005Ccw

UPRq4IM

LrBCcKZ

ZgtNhQs

V9wJgKsuTzyBIyF5EtHuCDtBV4q8jlugT8LE4r6BFDE

Tic4tqD

2ZBDeGq

Last edited:
No b days for me. jfl at spending money on cakes and decorations. happy birthday

its unfathomable how brutal continued persistence in this hellscape is

hbd! Yeah shit's brutal birthdays which are supposed to be exclusivley fun and celebratory can turn into reminders of the fast passing time of the already very limited time that we have on this shit world rip. Fr tho enjoy urself bro eat some shit and get fat af lol best wishes bro!

happy birthday, man!

That last pic of Julius always gets me.

The pics are brutal.
I hope you will have at least a half decent birthday. Best!

Happy birthday how old are you.

Happy birthday, brocel!

That last pic of Julius always gets me.
The pics are brutal.
Those pics are actual rage/suifuel. Instead of being helped, these men are further excluded for their "weirdness" and increasingly become outcasted from society throughout their developing years and into their adult lives. Unfortunately as a result of this, some absolutely lose thERe shit, and others simply rope, as soyciety passively cheers on their mass suicides and exclusion from life through further brutal harassment of the male untermensch for none other than having physically or mentally unfit characteristics, despite them being initially entirely passive, harmless, and kind in most situations. Feminism horseshoes hard to actual nazi ideology imo, neither of which i support for this very reason.

happy birthday brocel :feelsokman:
how old are you today?

I don’t celebrate my birthdays ngl just get drunk

Past a certain age, your birthday becomes undistinguishable from any other usual day.
Like all birthdays before the current one, you're alone. You're sad and depressed. You still don't have a gf and now you're not even sure you want one anymore.
You're just tired.
You are only but a shell of what you used to be. A broken man.

Paraphrasing Schopie, You lived long enough to know It won't get any better. Life is like a magic trick you've seen it far too many times and end up figuring it out. The trick can't surprise you anymore.

Your birthday is the culmination of all your failures, It's a day where you become even more aware of how you've been wasting your life and your "best" days are behind you.
At least I have an immediate family to "celebrate" with, people who still care about me and I'm grateful for it. Not all incels can say the same (It's just even more brutal for some people).
It is what is.
Such is the life of a subhuman.

View attachment 431132

Happy bday, I don't celebrate mine anymore.

Happy birthday, brocel.

happy birthday, i wish you to fuck something.

Happy birthday bro

Happy birthday.:heart::feelsautistic:

I’m sorry it’s your birthday

No b days for me. jfl at spending money on cakes and decorations. happy birthday
Happy birthday :)
hbd! Yeah shit's brutal birthdays which are supposed to be exclusivley fun and celebratory can turn into reminders of the fast passing time of the already very limited time that we have on this shit world rip. Fr tho enjoy urself bro eat some shit and get fat af lol best wishes bro!
happy birthday, man!
Happy birthday, brocel!
At least you have us.
Happy bday
Happy birthday, brocel.
Happy birthday.
happy birthday, i wish you to fuck something.
Happy birthday bro
Happy birthday :heart:
Happy b day
Happy birthday
happy birthday brocel :feelsokman:
thank you all for the birthday wishes brocels :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
These are by far the most birthday wishes I’ve ever received!
thanks again!
much appreciated :feelsaww:

Happy birthday! Get yourself something fun.

Happy birthday brocel :feelsautistic:

I haven't had any birthday celebrations in the past few years either.

It is what is.
Very brutal but high iq brocel. Even so...

Happy birthday, wishing you all the best! Enjoy it as much as you can.

Happy Birthday :D

I'm turning 21 soon and I'm dreading it. If my one friend is busy I'm going to end up doing nothing, staying in my room just like any other day. Birthdays are no longer something to celebrate as they just remind me of the passing time and how quickly my youth is running out. Imagine the contrast between what I'm going to be doing on my 21st compared to the average normie. The only thing that's holding together the last shred of my sanity is the fact that since I'm a socially isolated incel, I don't know what normie life is like compared to mine.

thank you all for the birthday wishes brocels :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
These are by far the most birthday wishes I’ve ever received!
thanks again!
much appreciated :feelsaww:
super wholesome brocel and dont think that we dont support u just cause its not ur birthday. We may not be able to know of what you're going through and therefore it is impossible for us to care about your situation, but we all absolutely back your opinions and wish for you to stay strong, obv water is wet but daily reminder to all lol that no one should judge their self worth based on others' opinions, but rather all should strive for life for ourselves as individuals. Much love man.