Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today is my 22nd birthday and I want to die

My birthday is coming up next month and I'm not feeling it. I'm turning 26, though.

On my 23rd birthday I got arrested after a suicide attempt. Wasn't really worth it, m8. Wait until 25 at least.

It's over boys. I looked back at my life - I'm a loser that's different from everyone else and I know there's nothing that could make me happy. Women are soulless NPCs, men are their worshippers, I don't have a friend in this world. I used to have dreams, inspirations, I thought this world offered something worthwhile. It doesn't. It's a shithole full of retarded brainless pieces of shit that deserve an eternity in hell. Only you guys are a breath of fresh air. Otherwise, everything is the same and will always remain so - this life is a worthless low IQ scam that we have to fucking escape asap. I'll be roping soon. All of you hopelesscels - rope too. Only salvation is in death.

No point in roping just yourself, brothER.