Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is international men’s day

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Muh patriarchy though..
7D6BBB36 FA36 430E 8363 E44424B14B85

mra/mgtoW = numales

*International chad day *fix*

MGTOW are fake volcels.

Happy men's day everyone!

Hooray. I feel so proud of being a man right now.

Damn didn't even know:feelswhere:

Still nobody cares about the Incels.

men's day : nobody knows

women's day : all medias speak about...

False. MRAs are right, they're just never going to change anything. MGTOWs are often likely coping
MRAs are the biggest cucks. They waste energy on shit that's never going to happen. Society was never pro-male, it was pro-Chad. It's just that technology has amplified this in the 21st century.

Hmmm I thought today was world toilet day, one moment.
Yup there it is https://www.daysoftheyear.com/

Look at that, we share a day with toilets & having a bad day, you can't make this shit up.

Damn nvr even head of men day... shows how much anyone cares

Daily reminder that when foids think “men”, they don’t think of the 3.5 billion men on the planet. They think only of the ones that are 6’+, 20”+ bideltoid, <Norwood 1, PSL7+ face, 7x5.5+ dick.. the other men aren’t men. They’re peripheral inconveniences.
men's day : nobody knows

women's day : all medias speak about...
Literally every day out of the year is women’s day. Including national men’s day.

MGTOWs are mostly incels in denial and MRAs are dumb in my view. Equality won't ever be a reality, men and women aren't equal. We must strive to put women back in their place in society, not for the sexes to be equal.

"Chad you've been a good boy this year and only beaten several women and cheated on me with a dozen others. You deserve momma's blowjob"

Men's day is "incel" now according to these idiots:

JFL at all these social-oriented days. I couldn't care less. Women's day, men's day, just fuck off with all the dividing.

JFL at all these social-oriented days. I couldn't care less. Women's day, men's day, just fuck off with all the dividing.
jfl at women tbhngl

we have ours, saint elliot's day in recognition of incel struggles

JFL at being a woman in 2018, it's over for women.
yes bro. The eternal foid is a walking paradox. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

MRAs are the biggest cucks. They waste energy on shit that's never going to happen. Society was never pro-male, it was pro-Chad. It's just that technology has amplified this in the 21st century.

MGTOWs are mostly incels in denial and MRAs are dumb in my view. Equality won't ever be a reality, men and women aren't equal. We must strive to put women back in their place in society, not for the sexes to be equal.
This will not help you marry a beautiful 13 year old.

This will not help you marry a beautiful 13 year old.
I have accepted that such a big change won't happen in my lifetime, but we must strive in that direction anyway.

It's been a shitshow so far. Imma keep it real wit ya, I thought I'd be more satisfied with the showing.

But so far the theme of this year's Men's Day is "Hey men! We know you're struggling with issues, you don't have to be afraid to ask for help! Yes, it's YOUR fault you're depressed, for some reason you feel like you should be afraid to show your feelings or ask for help, some reason that women certainly didn't contribute to! It was probably The Patriarchy. Yes, The Patriarchy is at fault even when men are victims. What do you mean that's like blaming women for their own disenfranchisement? WE certainly didn't do anything to you! I'M certainly not a sexist! Anyway, see you any one of the other multitude of days women have."

nobody cares about man :cryfeels: