Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today is gay parade in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Day of joy for some, indifference/anger for majority, and sadness for me. Everyday is sadness, but today bigger. Lonely teen years, when had fear that might became gay just by seeing gays, are long over. Didn't became gay, and even dont blame them for those fears I had, just femoids for my lonelyness and lost teen years. And now can look at gays from different point. THEY COULD SUPPORT ME, blet. I am opressed, and even more, much more. They still are freaks of nature, and me normal straight man of culture. And they can enjoy those freaky relations, even if not fully legal. While for me not just degenerate laws are problem. Sure taking away all that "age of consent" stupidity, or giving me transageist rights to date teen girls, could increase chances, but still problem to find good waifus. Problem is more than laws, and more than my looks, biggest problem is primitive femoid mind. And only creation of genetically engineered catgirls really could end my opression, but thats too far away

Should be national help Napoleon de geso look for an adorable loli day

I think we won´t experience that in our lifetime.
Well we still got our imagination, the Anime, Hentai and lots of Doujinshi fantasy.
So... Not completely empty i guess.

Go unabomber on them.

be a hERo bro

Hm it's a good day to be a hERo

Based Putin would put these degenerate fags into prison.

Omar mateen wouldn't approve of this.

What's in Moscow
Thats were they want vatniks to go. "Go to Russia", they say. But then I answer them "I'm in Russia"
be a hERo bro
Hm it's a good day to be a hERo
Nah. Slutwalk, or other feminist shit better suits me. Or concert of shawn mendes

Oh yes blet, those news now today, and titles so nice: "Streets of Vilnius are filled with colors of rainbow: everyone deserves love and equality". Except me...

Last edited:
I get it that you can be a faggot etc. but why parade ._ . Just why. Tfw u go outside one day and see faggots kissing that would make me puke

I get it that you can be a faggot etc. but why parade ._ . Just why. Tfw u go outside one day and see faggots kissing that would make me puke

its over for many men in this shithole tbh most of them roping other going othercountrymax

These people are so annoyingly obsessed with their Degenerate homosexuality coping fetishism you can't even go ER on them without turning them on and calling you a closest gay. It's a waste of time worrying about them in the current time. It's either a full global scale purge or nothing right now. Don't worry bro. If the world refuses to lend you the cute loli you deserve. Then the world will burn one day. Patience.

dont go outside
Its hot outside, news say heat record made for this time of year, thats enough reason not to go. Let they suffer in that heat

Just go Paddock on them. Also nice picture of that catgirl you've uploaded.

I thought East Europe was 'based'?