Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today is another day of torment for you, but for Chad, it's "take JB virginity" day

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Stupid postmaxxing fuck...look at you; postmaxxing to try and get to a new rank. That means nothing in the real world. You are still a failure regardless of the thousands of posts you make here a day.

Tonight, Chad is driving his 2020 Bugatti to a 15 year old virgins home while her parents are away. You already know what will happen. He's going to pop her cherry and cum inside her. When he's done, he's slapping her in the face and leaving. He is like the grim reaper of sex -- showing up at virgins homes and taking their virginity with his ferocious penis. His whole weekend will consist of this.

Not yours, though.

You will continue being a failure. It's over. Now, go look in the mirror and see the man you are. Go do it, now. That man in the mirror is you. You can escape from him. He is you.

Enough of these threads

bold of you to assume im a postmaxxer

Woot woot
Postmaxxs me

driving his 2020 Bugatti to a 15 year old virgins home
yeah, no way you can pull this shit unless you were born in the right family, just forget about it

I'm destroyed forever and ever
that stupid reality from movies where the guy moves up a lot from his situation, and fast-talks his way into good social groups and women's pants

that shit doesn't even exist in most places on earth, it just comes down to what family you were born in and what place

What's with all those depressing threads recently?

What's with all those depressing threads recently?
I don't know man. I'm feeling worse and worse each day. Wish the torment could stop

My method of transport mogs chad's buggati
Screen Shot 2017 09 01 at 112944 AM

Stupid postmaxxing fuck...look at you; postmaxxing to try and get to a new rank. That means nothing in the real world. You are still a failure regardless of the thousands of posts you make here a day.

Tonight, Chad is driving his 2020 Bugatti to a 15 year old virgins home while her parents are away. You already know what will happen. He's going to pop her cherry and cum inside her. When he's done, he's slapping her in the face and leaving. He is like the grim reaper of sex -- showing up at virgins homes and taking their virginity with his ferocious penis. His whole weekend will consist of this.

Not yours, though.

You will continue being a failure. It's over. Now, go look in the mirror and see the man you are. Go do it, now. That man in the mirror is you. You can escape from him. He is you.
This happens for real.

Take the whitepill. While chads fucking a JB you're not and are soemhow better cause of that.,

I don't doubt this happens to Chads, but I've never seen any Chad drive a Bugatti outside of California.

i liked your profile pic with that white truecel screaming, it fits ur posting tone

I'm going to gymmaxx

Yea pretty sure no one has the 2020 Divo yet... nice try, OP :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I liked that avatar too, that kid burned a house down with a toddler inside lmao
It's a miracle that kid didn't ropemaxx yet lol

Not yours, though.

Most Chads can't afford Bugattis.

why are so many masochists here

Another day, another girl stripped of her virginity/ability to pair bond. No longer wife material the whore is now destined to become a future single mother and be a drain on society. Oy vey.

At church today I saw a Chad with a broken wrist, I felt like I wrist mogged him, he was very tall and taller than both his parents. How did that happen?