Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today in the bus I saw the nipple of a milf

Furet

Furet

Banned
-
Around 3pm I was on the bus and there was a lady of about 40 years old sitting in front of me. She had big breasts, a plunging neckline, and you could see a nipple. I had a hard-on like a pig, I didn't get off at my stop. Too bad I'm a 0.5/10 I would have eaten it.

Mogs me to oblivion. i NEVER saw a nip of a milf. Over for non bus cels. :feelsbadman:

Around 3pm I was on the bus and there was a lady of about 40 years old sitting in front of me. She had big breasts, a plunging neckline, and you could see a nipple. I had a hard-on like a pig, I didn't get off at my stop. Too bad I'm a 0.5/10 I would have eaten it.

i haven't left my residence since june 23rd

I too am ugly and that does not prevent me from soprtir. Are you that hideous? prove it
i don't need to prove anything

Attachments

• download (25).jpg
    download (25).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 32
Lifehack: if you wanna see puzzi or boobies, go near any sunny beach in europe, not even a nudist one necessarily. You will encounter quite a bunch of beckies frying their tits on the sun for their Chad. Wear big sunglasses for extra caution. Beachcreepmaxxing :ahegao:

Mogs me to oblivion. i NEVER saw a nip of a milf. Over for non bus cels. :feelsbadman:
i accidently pressed a goblina boob once while on a bus. she looked at me in disbelief.

Lucky you. Also low inhib mogs me. :feelsbadman:
high inhib. Cant talk to any foid irl. but i remember how the boob felt like, it was soft like water ballon.

i haven't left my residence since june 23rd
based tbh. Id go full hermit for years if I could but my annoying family makes me get groceries every other day

milfs are vomitfuel

Even better when women breast feed their kids in public.

milfs are vomitfuel
I mean fat roasties are. But milfs can be hot asf if they have tight thin body tbh and of course if they were stacys in their 20s some of them often remain their looks later in life