Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today in Shower I again Had a Poop Problem, any Incel can relate?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Okay this is very weird. I everyday take a shower in the morning

Yesterday when i put some washing liquid on my butt (only outer parts and buttchecks, i aint no homo) i grabbed a poop that was warm and the poop was already boiling in hot shower water. the hot air got influenced by the melting/boiling poop. Poop sauna, I thought.

This was really disgusting and weird but OK i thought - i mustve not wipe my butt thorougly enough after shitting, I thought

Today I again took a shower. I again grabbed my butt with washing soap and to my surprise Ive again grabbed poop. WtF? I think its really worth mentioning that I didnt poop between the showers

How can there be poop on my butt if i wasnt shitting? This is very suspicious i thought. aftter all it goes out only through one hole

my instentines mustve rotted and my butthole doesnt hold poop anymore. this is really bad becus one day if i lie with a girl in bed (okay it wont happen but assuming it did happen) i would wake up with poop on my butt and she would touch it and be like WTF GROSS

of course even without girlfriend its still humilating and gross experience. it makes me less of a man

I also was reading a story of a couple on reddit where her bf shitstained the bed and always had poop on his butt despite him saying he cleans it thorougly.

Anyway what do you think, incels? Can anyone relate? im really scared Tbh

Last edited:
Quality shitpost, read everything.

Bruh go to a doctor or something

You might have hemorrhoids or something, just stick some toilet paper up your butt until you get it checked out.

It is probably because there was shit up your ass and the sweat brings it out your ass hole. This is why I always shit before the shower, it means I can clean my ass hole out afterwards, if I shat without showering afterwards the shit will sweat out.

Was it a solid shit? It so sounds like you have digestive problems, your asshole is not holding the brown snake back anymore. The shitpill is a incel trait.

Yesterday when i put some washing liquid on my butt (only outer parts and buttchecks, i aint no homo) i grabbed a poop that was warm and the poop was already boiling in hot shower water. the hot air got influenced by the melting/boiling poop. Poop sauna, I thought.

This was really disgusting and weird but OK i thought - i mustve not wipe my butt thorougly enough after shitting, I thought

Today I again took a shower. I again grabbed my butt with washing soap and to my surprise Ive again grabbed poop. WtF? I think its really worth mentioning that I didnt poop between the showers

How can there be poop on my butt if i wasnt shitting? This is very suspicious i thought. aftter all it goes out only through one hole

my instentines mustve rotted and my butthole doesnt hold poop anymore. this is really bad becus one day if i lie with a girl in bed (okay it wont happen but assuming it did happen) i would wake up with poop on my butt and she would touch it and be like WTF GROSS

of course even without girlfriend its still humilating and gross experience. it makes me less of a man

I also was reading a story of a couple on reddit where her bf shitstained the bed and always had poop on his butt despite him saying he cleans it thorougly.

Nope

Not One Word

Its over for shower shittercels
Seriously though what the hell is wrong with your bowels?

I have constipation myself, both as a result of a poor digestive system and as a medication side effect.

Low carbohydrate diets, which restrict carbohydrate in favour of increased protein or fat intake, or both, are a popular weight-loss strategy. However, the long-term effect of carbohydrate restriction on mortality is controversial and could depend on whether dietary carbohydrate is replaced by plant-based or animal-based fat and protein.

During a median follow-up of 25 years there were 6283 deaths in the ARIC cohort, and there were 40 181 deaths across all cohort studies. In the ARIC cohort, after multivariable adjustment, there was a U-shaped association between the percentage of energy consumed from carbohydrate (mean 48·9%, SD 9·4) and mortality: a percentage of 50–55% energy from carbohydrate was associated with the lowest risk of mortality. In the meta-analysis of all cohorts (432 179 participants), both low carbohydrate consumption (<40%) and high carbohydrate consumption (>70%) conferred greater mortality risk than did moderate intake, which was consistent with a U-shaped association (pooled hazard ratio 1·20, 95% CI 1·09–1·32 for low carbohydrate consumption; 1·23, 1·11–1·36 for high carbohydrate consumption). However, results varied by the source of macronutrients: mortality increased when carbohydrates were exchanged for animal-derived fat or protein (1·18, 1·08–1·29) and mortality decreased when the substitutions were plant-based (0·82, 0·78–0·87).

Both high and low percentages of carbohydrate diets were associated with increased mortality, with minimal risk observed at 50–55% carbohydrate intake. Low carbohydrate dietary patterns favouring animal-derived protein and fat sources, from sources such as lamb, beef, pork, and chicken, were associated with higher mortality, whereas those that favoured plant-derived protein and fat intake, from sources such as vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, and whole-grain breads, were associated with lower mortality, suggesting that the source of food notably modifies the association between carbohydrate intake and mortality.

Low carbohydrate diets, which restrict carbohydrate in favour of increased protein or fat intake, or both, are a popular weight-loss strategy. However, the long-term effect of carbohydrate restriction on mortality is controversial and could depend on whether dietary carbohydrate is replaced by plant-based or animal-based fat and protein.

During a median follow-up of 25 years there were 6283 deaths in the ARIC cohort, and there were 40 181 deaths across all cohort studies. In the ARIC cohort, after multivariable adjustment, there was a U-shaped association between the percentage of energy consumed from carbohydrate (mean 48·9%, SD 9·4) and mortality: a percentage of 50–55% energy from carbohydrate was associated with the lowest risk of mortality. In the meta-analysis of all cohorts (432 179 participants), both low carbohydrate consumption (<40%) and high carbohydrate consumption (>70%) conferred greater mortality risk than did moderate intake, which was consistent with a U-shaped association (pooled hazard ratio 1·20, 95% CI 1·09–1·32 for low carbohydrate consumption; 1·23, 1·11–1·36 for high carbohydrate consumption). However, results varied by the source of macronutrients: mortality increased when carbohydrates were exchanged for animal-derived fat or protein (1·18, 1·08–1·29) and mortality decreased when the substitutions were plant-based (0·82, 0·78–0·87).

Both high and low percentages of carbohydrate diets were associated with increased mortality, with minimal risk observed at 50–55% carbohydrate intake. Low carbohydrate dietary patterns favouring animal-derived protein and fat sources, from sources such as lamb, beef, pork, and chicken, were associated with higher mortality, whereas those that favoured plant-derived protein and fat intake, from sources such as vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, and whole-grain breads, were associated with lower mortality, suggesting that the source of food notably modifies the association between carbohydrate intake and mortality.

cope. no carb diets activate autophagy which restores your body cells

"Anal leakage"

Possibly from to much oily food such as crisps or other fried foods.

Such oily shit will actually feel oily and be harder to wash off.

Try a higher fibre diet. Eat oatmeal. Avoid all oily food. Etc.

Over for shitstaincels. But FR, go see a doctor. This sorta reminds me about that post about a chad who left shitstains on the bed and his roastie GF got mad and complained on reddit or something.

cope. no carb diets activate autophagy which restores your body cells
you probably don't shit passioantely enough, get in the rifht position and slowly but surely let it all out

Do you eat a lot of Olestra or greasy foods? Or do you take Alli for weight loss? Orlistat is known to cause greasy stools and anal leakage.