Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today, I’m cleaning my room(s), bucko

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
There’s not much I can do today. I got up late, because I played Resident Evil last night until 1am. I’m also not very motivated to do anything. It’s just another uneventful Friday in the life of a NEET.

I’m gonna clean my rooms, buckos. It will surely help me think more positively. :soy:

Then, I will probably do something soyish like baking cookies or something like that. And I’m going to play Resident Evil again.

wow, looks like someone is going to ascend today

just got resident evil 4 earlier today. Only played a little bit its pretty intense. I dont handle scary stuff well, its not scary really, but its thrilling, its resident evil you know what im waffling about

I should clean my room more considering how much time I spend in it since quitting my job

wow, looks like someone is going to ascend today
Correcto :feelsthink:

just got resident evil 4 earlier today. Only played a little bit its pretty intense. I dont handle scary stuff well, its not scary really, but its thrilling, its resident evil you know what im waffling about
Is it the original 4 or the remake? Most REs are pure stress. I play all the new ones now, because it’s Halloween.

Most REs are pure stress. I play all the new ones now, because it’s Halloween.
Its dark af and cant aim for shit, the reticle is non existent and the control sucks nigger balls.

Do as the jew commands you.

Is it the original 4 or the remake? Most REs are pure stress. I play all the new ones now, because it’s Halloween.
the new remake. never played them before, only the 2nd remake and it was fantastic so im moving onto 4. idk last i heard was that you should skip every other one

the new remake. never played them before, only the 2nd remake and it was fantastic so im moving onto 4. idk last i heard was that you should skip every other one
I also liked the RE2 remake, although it was very difficult and stressful. I only know the original RE4 very well and have completed it many times.

RE4 remake is very well received by normies, so it’s probably good, but I haven’t played it yet. If it’s anything like the original, it’s more action oriented and you will probably not run out of ammo and can take on every enemy in the game.

I haven't cleaned my room in months. It's cluttered as fuck and there's dust everywhere. I should, but I can't be bothered. Maybe another time. :feelshaha:

I haven't cleaned my room in months. It's cluttered as fuck and there's dust everywhere. I should, but I can't be bothered. Maybe another time. :feelshaha:
Just start small, bucko :foidSoy:

Did you do it?

Sorry to necropost. I saw this on a “similar threads” and had to find out.

>6 days.
>Necropost.
Sheesh, this forum is so fast paced. Imagine you don’t rot here for a week and return. It’s like the return of Christ.

Do what @Epedaphic , clean up? Yes, I did. My bathroom was the biggest problem, because my family gave me a bunch of cremes and hair sprays as gifts for years and I used none of it and just threw them into a cupboard. So I’ve been hoarding beauty products for years. :foidSoy: