Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill today i'll buy a guitar, dslr camera and lens, ps4 and controller some copes to last me the next 2 years while studying comes to about $750 guit

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
today i'll buy a guitar, dslr camera and lens, ps4 and controller

some copes to last me the next 2 years while studying

comes to about $750

guitar just to chill and learn for fun

dslr camera and lens to try get some better pics. also excuse to leave my basement ill try go visit some nice places in my city to take photos and maybe get food. even by myself. also need to figure out how to get someone to take a photo of me in a nice place. would be so aspie to ask someone to take a photo of me with my camera by myself. urgh such a loner...

then ps4 ill try find some friends online to play warzone or something with so i dont feel so lonely after class

An expensive purchase. Are you sure each item will be utilised to its fullest? I'd hate for you to purchase, say, the camera just to use it once or twice.
hmm i think so. which do u think wouldnt be used?

for the camera i mustttttttt gtfo out of my house. ill travel to random places in my country just to take a photo , i just need to leave the basement for onceeee

Every cope has its end but enjoy

An expensive purchase. Are you sure each item will be utilised to its fullest? I'd hate for you to purchase, say, the camera just to use it once or twice.
or u know any less expensive hobbies to keep me busy the next 2 years?

I would've gone for a high-end gaming PC but to each their own.

When you got some pictures post it in the lounge but i dont think you will get out often because the blackpill destroys u after a while

why not PS5?

I'm not sure how adept you are at playing the guitar - is it something you have invested much time into? If so, then I don't see that as an issue.
ive never tried it before, i wanted to learn. is that bad?

The camera? I am not sure. Are you interested in photography enough to warrant such an expensive purchase? What are the odds that you'll abandon it after a month or two? I do not know, so I must ask.
fuck idk man. maybe its a good point actually since thats the most expensive part

When you got some pictures post it in the lounge but i dont think you will get out often because the blackpill destroys u after a while
ight ill go out and take extra high quality crispy photos of subhumans and see how bad the dating market is. but true. i havent left the basement in months..

Wanting to learn is not bad. Buying an expensive item which you may abandon after a couple attempts would be wasteful - imagine the guilt you'd experience after. Money down the drain.

I'd strongly suggest rethinking your plans. If you have the disposable income at hand, ruminate longer on your choices. No need to throw money away like that.

The ps4 seems the most sensible choice out of all of them, tbh.
fuck man but i need some hobbies that arent just sitting inside my house doing nothing useful with my life. do u think there's anything better?

too poor. and what can u do on the ps5 that u cant do on ps4?
you right, just ps4 is kinda old gen now, but that won't be a problem if you plan on sticking with older games

@Mainländer, maybe you can give OP some advice since you also make music.

Don't get the camera waste of a cope tbh just take pictures with your phone they will be good enough in daylight

too poor. and what can u do on the ps5 that u cant do on ps4?
PS5 is rip-off if you polar FIFA or NHL. PS4 is even better, I have ps4, saw ps5 graphics. Others say it too. FIFA 23 is one of the worst FIFA’s ever lmao. But do you play fifa? You can play online and buy last years game. We can play online

Have fun! If you don’t know what camera to buy I can help you.

PS5 is rip-off if you polar FIFA or NHL. PS4 is even better, I have ps4, saw ps5 graphics. Others say it too. FIFA 23 is one of the worst FIFA’s ever lmao. But do you play fifa? You can play online and buy last years game. We can play online

Have fun! If you don’t know what camera to buy I can help you.
Ps5 has 4k though

Ps5 has 4k though
That's true, it does. Good point.

But PS4 is better for some games. And FIFA's (EA) games have tendency to get have really bad years after one or two good ones. Both weird facts.

Save up for a PS5, work a bit extra and you can afford it. You will regret the PS4.
Although I am not amazed by the jump in technology from PS4 to PS5, I have to agree.
They will stop making games for the PS4 and you can play many PS4 games on the new console regardless.
It only makes sense to buy older consoles for some special exclusive titles and if its a special retro console or something for nostalgia
and for collecting. If you dont have the money you can get one second hand if its in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back