Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I was Blackpilled by girls of my own race.

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
I came back from classes today and I was hungry so I went to the chicken shop to pick up lunch. Before I even entered, I saw a Somali girl inside there talking with her friend. Immediately upon seeing me she adopted an expression of disgust with wide eyes. I went inside and they both stopped talking and made it clear to me they didn't approve of my presence.

This is normal behaviour. I get treated like this in public quite often because I am a 5'3 black Somali kid with glasses. It hurt me though because they were my looksmatch basically, albeit slightly overweight ;They were two somali girls with glasses and a hijab.

While I ordered and waited for my food to arrive, they fucking started talking about what kind of boys they liked loud enough for me to hear. It was then I heard them talk about whether they'd prefer a "tall mid guy" in their own words or short. And they chose the former and began laughing.

It then made sense to me why they were looking at me with disdain as I entered. I already knew this, but they were judging me on my physical appearance and now vocalising it because they were low inhib and didn't give a shit.

Somali Girls that were fat and had glasses themselves were harping on about how they wouldn't dare date ugly guys and that they preferred cute ones. I was listening but then they started to whisper to each other. Since I was short myself there and they were discussing outloud the importance of height in a guy they were no doubt talking about me.

I recieved my food and got ready to leave but they were blocking my way at the door. I attempted to make my way past and they were laughing and scoffing at me. I wished I did something to stand up for myself but I couldn't. I just wanted to go home with my food and I had to go through this shit. As I left, they were saying "do you know him" and I left quickly cuz I knew they would immediately start talking shit about me once I wasnt around to hear any of it.

I got blackpilled straight from the landwhales mouth. I can't cope with this anymore. They will grow up to become Somali moms like my mother and lie to their subhuman kids about the importance of looks and how personality is more important. Just like my mother did when I told her about this situation.

I just don't fucking learn, do I?!

Screenshot 20230219 213804

Fucking bitches

I'm Nigerian but I like Somali girls :feelstastyman:

All whores who claim to be Muslim but then adopt pretty much every Western whore tradition and practice there is and start worshipping Chad are equally as infuriating. JFL at any Somali foid mocking anyone for their physical traits while looking like Megamind, tbh. :feelsahh:

Brutal plasticboatniggerpilledfoids i would be also low inhib too them and say i am a piratemaxxedplasticboatnigger i will chopp u with machete.

All whores who claim to be Muslim but then adopt pretty much every Western whore tradition and practice there is and start worshipping Chad are equally as infuriating. JFL at any Somali foid mocking anyone for their physical traits while looking like Megamind, tbh. :feelsahh:

Tionne was dating a Hispanic male.

You Somalian niggas are supposed to be crazy, should have showed them your rage op.

In the youth commune, a girl named Tionne once sat in the hallway with her phone on "speaker mode".

Dialogue:

"Tee-hee. No sweetie..."

"You don't have to insert your penis in my anus. You can insert it in my vagina."

"Yes, I have another 'dick appointment'"

What a slut. Then in 10 years she will convince a cuck she "changed" and only likes starfish sex once a year.

Are you sure that is your friend?

You Somalian niggas are supposed to be crazy, should have showed them your rage op.

"You got four years", then.

I will next time Insha Allah. I won't make this mistake again.

I would've roasted them tbh. I have very low tolerance for normie/toilet nonsense these days. U SAid they were fat so it was easy materal. Is always ugly girls who are the most mean. You remind them of their own inferior looks

Typical! they think they deserve this Chad to talk to them on Snapchat or tiktok and find them attractive; then lead to other things.

I'm Nigerian but I like Somali girls :feelstastyman:
What do you like about them? If anything Nigeria has some good looking women and alot of choice not just 1 ethnicity to limit oneself to.

evilbastardss

They will burn in hell fire if there is one

Just go the hell u fucking low iq chimpanzee nigga

Sorry you had to go through that brother. Fuck those bitches

I had a similar experience. One time I was waiting for the bus and there were these two fat sandwhores that were talking about their crushes, and one of them mentioned how her crush was so tall at 6'2.

I though somalis were supposed to be more traditional since they are Islamic. But I guess its the same every where.

Brutal. I understad you, i was bullied by mutt girls too
Also, is amazing how journal say that us are all "white alt right incels guy" when the most user of here is blacks, hispanic or currys of third world country, kekw

What do you like about them? If anything Nigeria has some good looking women and alot of choice not just 1 ethnicity to limit oneself to.
They have pretty faces and nice hair

How are you 5’3 as a Somali?

Should’ve at least called them fat fucks on your way out.

I’m sorry that happened to you brocel

Unfortunately there is no hiding place from lookism.

I would've roasted them tbh. I have very low tolerance for normie/toilet nonsense these days. U SAid they were fat so it was easy materal. Is always ugly girls who are the most mean. You remind them of their own inferior looks

For some reason, it'd only somali men who have massive foreheads, somali women are considered stacy tier for black men

For some reason, it'd only somali men who have massive foreheads, somali women are considered stacy tier for black men
The mulatto/mixed race ones are more Stacy tier to them never mind Somali women who are more of like a game of Russian roulette either attractive or not (don't get me wrong however based on averages they do mog other groups quite easily in looks).

I came back from classes today and I was hungry so I went to the chicken shop to pick up lunch. Before I even entered, I saw a Somali girl inside there talking with her friend. Immediately upon seeing me she adopted an expression of disgust with wide eyes. I went inside and they both stopped talking and made it clear to me they didn't approve of my presence.

This is normal behaviour. I get treated like this in public quite often because I am a 5'3 black Somali kid with glasses. It hurt me though because they were my looksmatch basically, albeit slightly overweight ;They were two somali girls with glasses and a hijab.

While I ordered and waited for my food to arrive, they fucking started talking about what kind of boys they liked loud enough for me to hear. It was then I heard them talk about whether they'd prefer a "tall mid guy" in their own words or short. And they chose the former and began laughing.

It then made sense to me why they were looking at me with disdain as I entered. I already knew this, but they were judging me on my physical appearance and now vocalising it because they were low inhib and didn't give a shit.

Somali Girls that were fat and had glasses themselves were harping on about how they wouldn't dare date ugly guys and that they preferred cute ones. I was listening but then they started to whisper to each other. Since I was short myself there and they were discussing outloud the importance of height in a guy they were no doubt talking about me.

I recieved my food and got ready to leave but they were blocking my way at the door. I attempted to make my way past and they were laughing and scoffing at me. I wished I did something to stand up for myself but I couldn't. I just wanted to go home with my food and I had to go through this shit. As I left, they were saying "do you know him" and I left quickly cuz I knew they would immediately start talking shit about me once I wasnt around to hear any of it.

I got blackpilled straight from the landwhales mouth. I can't cope with this anymore. They will grow up to become Somali moms like my mother and lie to their subhuman kids about the importance of looks and how personality is more important. Just like my mother did when I told her about this situation.

I just don't fucking learn, do I?!
Boons are vomitfuel anyway, mang

Sheboon moment

The mulatto/mixed race ones are more Stacy tier to them never mind Somali women who are more of like a game of Russian roulette either attractive or not (don't get me wrong however based on averages they do mog other groups quite easily in looks).
Somalia has the most female models of all Sub-Saharan african countries except South Africa, so I think that should say plenty

I farted jk haha Somali girls are hot at times doe. Too bad of their satanic religion huh.

:redpill: That was a shit test, bro. They wanted you to put them in their place with negs and by holding frame, so they could proceed with sucking your dick. You let two plates you could have spun slip right through your fingers. :redpill:

Somalia has the most female models of all Sub-Saharan african countries except South Africa, so I think that should say plenty
I stand corrected then, thanks for sharing this important piece of information with me.

Fuck this bitches and lying foids. The landwhales are the worst, because while being really unatractive because of they own fucking will, they have the highest hypergamy compare to other foids

i dont want to go outside anymore.
Fuck this bitches and lying foids. The landwhales are the worst, because while being really unatractive because of they own fucking will, they have the highest hypergamy compare to other foids
:yes:

:feelsugh:

The older women are no better either. On one occassion I overheard two middle aged somali women on the bus gossiping about me in somali. They were calling me scrawny and small followed by subsequent laughter. I guess they assumed I wouldn't understand because I was born here and they heard me speak to the bus driver in perfect english

c9b32c98563233aa501943c67fb2ecac_XL.jpg

I feel an odd warmth towards them.