Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i walked the same road 4 times

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Brutal fucking walk, On my observation i see short foids with tall prettyboymaxxers, I did see an ethnic foid with a chad earlier today, And ive spotted some chads in a group talking to eachother and alot of migrants.

I was gonna walk 1 time i posted, I walked 4 times as at first they gave me the wrong currency so i had to go back, Why is 4 times, I had to walk back and forth, I called and i could come pickup the exchange so i got the correct currency, All is good now, I didnt notice before now. Why this happened, Their pay thingy didnt work so i had to take out cash.

Lonelyus the walkcel lol

Last edited:
Tales from Chad town
I got brutally facemogged, I dont want to go outside again, The reflection in my phone screen makes me just wanna go ER lol

Sounds rough. Going outside is suicide fuel seeing all the happy couples. Especially all the migrants.

Sounds rough. Going outside is suicide fuel seeing all the happy couples. Especially all the migrants.
I was worried one was gonna go ER on me but no migrants attacked me luckily