Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i turn 27 years old, and it´s been 5 years since i joined originally in 2019. ~Story of my life.

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+
★★★
What will be aspired on this fine day ?
I was thinking of ordering pizza, burger and soda, all at once ? Or perhaps saving the money for something else.
My mom gives me a choice, so i´ll have to consider the chances.

I woke up early today, played some NFS World Offline Server ( now Lvl. 85 ) and well, this is as good as it gets.
Might do some recording later on my CRT TV, let´s see what happens...

Always, never forget!
Remember to aspire... fellow jite army!

To all "honorary chatcels"
@Microsoft Excel @Admiral_Arkantos @Incellectual @builderseed @deeptxrust @OpticalRape @Gyros_Pretcel @TheNEET @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @turbocuckcel_7000

To all the rest which are also extremely BASED
@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @LesscoBlob @DarkStarDown @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @based_meme @Retardfuel and many many others...

Happy birthday.

Thanks fellas.

:feelsYall:

I'd get drunk on my birthday and have more drink next morning

I was thinking of ordering pizza, burger and soda, all at once ? Or perhaps saving the money for something else.

I woke up early today, played some NFS World Offline Server ( now Lvl. 85 ) and well, this is as good as it gets.

Always, never forget!

@Microsoft Excel @Admiral_Arkantos @Incellectual @builderseed @deeptxrust @OpticalRape @Gyros_Pretcel @TheNEET @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @turbocuckcel_7000

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @LesscoBlob @DarkStarDown @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @based_meme @Retardfuel and many many others...
Happy birthday bro, may your speed be needy :feelsYall:

Always, never forget!

Everything at once.

Happy Birthday

Happy incel birthday

Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Happy birthday. :yes::yes::yes:

Happy birthday boyo. Pretend i came to your party

Happy bday, fellow jite.

cat-drift.gif

I'm 27 too and my piece of advice is to obvious0ly try and just find copes that you thorougjly enjoy and just go to a brothel once and awhile for urges.. push down feelings of love and youll be aighyt cowboy :feelsYall: dont act on any suicidal thoughts now either..

my last birthday I literally just bought some gatorade and food

happy birthday. sorry for late response I was on vacation :feelsYall:

Happy birthday.