Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today, i tried to get out of my inceldom...

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
let's start from the beginning ...
I'm a neet that stays at home most of the time, but i always go to this callisthenics park where you find a bunch of guys working out over there it also has a running track, today was a rainy day so i said why not let me go and spend some time gym ceiling over there.
When i arrived to the park i only found one guy training and after 30 minutes it started to get a bit crowded with guys, all is going the same nothing special. Suddenly one of those petite white gothic thots with a nose piercing appeared, she started walking back and forth on the running track, she got the guys attention, after approx 20 minutes one of those dudes was talking about how he is going to approach her, he took his friend's phone and went to her, the guy was around 6'2 with a 3.5/10 they started talking but no one could hear the conversation, they were talking and then started laughing, he came back since the idiot didn't know how to fucking open the contact list to get the number, so he got her number..., at that time my ragefuel was to the max, with hundreds of question in my head, i felt like i was at the bottom of society and how no one knew about existence, i kept gymcelling and thinking about the shit that happened right in front of my eyes, the goth thot was still walking back and forth on the same area after the guy who approached her left.
i said fuck this today i will try to get of my inceldom and approach her just like how the guy did so i waited and waited, i was too high inhib to approach her in front of the guys that i was training with so i waited until she left the area and followed her, this is how the conversation went.

Cringe warning.

ME: hey psst ( trying to act like a low inhib chad )
her : she literally turned back analysed my face, and continued walking until i called again she stopped with a scared and confused face.
me: i like the design on your jacket did you print it or bought like this.
her: no I'm a painter and i like painting on my cloths.
me: oh i nice can i take a second look ? " she turns back "
me: looks very nice, i may need you in a printing business as a designer. have you ever on worked on a professional level? ( me trying to make the conversation intersting like it fucking matters to foids)
her: no i never did it
me: you should take my Instagram and we could talk about this further.
her: yes sure ( out of pettiness and awkwardness to say no)
me: entered my Instagram on her phone.
ok bye talk to you later.

Guess what, it's been 6 hours and nothing... not even a follow. i want to end my life. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
its OVER

but at least you were lowinhibmaxxing

but if she has no interest in you(which is most foids) dont waste ur time

You can't escape inceldom

let's start from the beginning ...
I'm a neet that stays at home most of the time, but i always go to this callisthenics park where you find a bunch of guys working out over there it also has a running track, today was a rainy day so i said why not let me go and spend some time gym ceiling over there.
When i arrived to the park i only found one guy training and after 30 minutes it started to get a bit crowded with guys, all is going the same nothing special. Suddenly one of those petite white gothic thots with a nose piercing appeared, she started walking back and forth on the running track, she got the guys attention, after approx 20 minutes one of those dudes was talking about how he is going to approach her, he took his friend's phone and went to her, the guy was around 6'2 with a 3.5/10 they started talking but no one could hear the conversation, they were talking and then started laughing, he came back since the idiot didn't know how to fucking open the contact list to get the number, so he got her number..., at that time my ragefuel was to the max, with hundreds of question in my head, i felt like i was at the bottom of society and how no one knew about existence, i kept gymcelling and thinking about the shit that happened right in front of my eyes, the goth thot was still walking back and forth on the same area after the guy who approached her left.
i said fuck this today i will try to get of my inceldom and approach her just like how the guy did so i waited and waited, i was too high inhib to approach her in front of the guys that i was training with so i waited until she left the area and followed her, this is how the conversation went.

Cringe warning.

ME: hey psst ( trying to act like a low inhib chad )
her : she literally turned back analysed my face, and continued walking until i called again she stopped with a scared and confused face.
me: i like the design on your jacket did you print it or bought like this.
her: no I'm a painter and i like painting on my close.
me: oh i nice can i take a second look ? " she turns back "
me: looks very nice, i may need you in a printing business as a designer. have you ever on worked on a professional level? ( me trying to make the conversation intersting like it fucking matters to foids)
her: no i never did it
me: you should take my Instagram and we could talk about this further.
her: yes sure ( out of pettiness and awkwardness to say no)
me: entered my Instagram on her phone.
ok bye talk to you later.

Guess what, it's been 6 hours and nothing... not even a follow. i want to end my life. :feelsrope:

JFL if you expect a foid to follow you on insta as a non-chad. But you mog me for having insta.

Just throw money at her br0!

Lol

You think gerting a number means anything?? Are we in fucking 2006?

There's no exit

You can't escape inceldom
Cantbanusall

I miss @GoyimWithAttitude
Stop trying, ldar
There's no exit

Sex , human love are only for good looking people . Tbh ugly people should never breed .
Ugly people should take care of the foid after she is pregnant with a Chad baby . At least we raise him to be a decent good looking human . We subhuman are unworthy of procreation . We are allowed only to fuck used up foids . After all we are ugly and pathetic, we do not deserve the foid in her prime years . Good looking people should breed only until all subhumans extinct.

Well, that was a low inhib cringefest

Why do we have to go through this humiliation ?

We don't like to do it. Females don't like it when we do it.

Why can't we just pay ?

I just want prostitution to be legal in my country. I want to live at walking distance from a brothel.

Your conversation with that foid was hard to read. It just doesn’t work the way it is supposed to work when you’re an incel.

Oof I feel for you OP

Why do we have to go through this humiliation ?

We don't like to do it. Females don't like it when we do it.

Why can't we just pay ?

I just want prostitution to be legal in my country. I want to live at walking distance from a brothel.
cope

OP there is no escape from inceldom if you are ugly.

Don't listen to the naysayers on here OP, you did a good thing yesterday and I for one am proud of you. The way to look at approaching, is to take the following mindset:

Foids are the enemy

If you've approached one and she's liked it then that's good, you've found one that isn't the enemy and she will be spared.

If you've approached one that was an awkward bitch that's also good, because you've harassed her and foids deserve to be harassed because after all, they are the enemy.

So it's a win/win.

Copers.co
you think that approaching a foid is coping? isn't coping should be a safe zone that comforts you? let me tell you something approaching a stranger foid is hell for an incel not a cope.

you think that approaching a foid is coping? isn't coping should be a safe zone that comforts you? let me tell you something approaching a stranger foid is hell for an incel not a cope.
Trying is cope because it's over and nothing you can do will change that. Just give up

Copers.co

Trying is cope because it's over and nothing you can do will change that. Just give up

This is what happens when you follow bluepilled advice and talk to women or put yourself out there. I'd rather "put myself out thERe" instead.

At least she agreed to talk to you for a couple of seconds

Wait that 6'2 guy had a 3,5/10 face and her reaction was positive?

Wait that 6'2 guy had a 3,5/10 face and her reaction was positive?
yes dude no fucking joke recessed maxilla acne but he was taller than me, i don't know what happend during the convo but ye they were giggling and shit.

yes dude no fucking joke recessed maxilla acne but he was taller than me, i don't know what happend during the convo but ye they were giggling and shit.
CYL virgins.

jk

Which country was this?

third world shit country morocco
Makes sense. I noticed at a certain height 3/10s have a chance. Here in Germany it's about 6'6 I think. To bad I am only 6'3.

i will do my best to leave it, it sucks being an incel dude

this is harsh and hard to read but you tried and it took guts so well done.

she never followed me back :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: , but i will keep lowinhibmaxxing

I feel like I've seen this thread before but I can't put my finger on it.

That's not very cringeworthy
u tried what more can you say? dont feel bad

i was reading some of the old threads ( i can't bring them back to the front page becuase its against the rules for some dumb ass reason)

but there was this one guy who approached 100 girls and the more he did it the better he got at it. To the point were rejection didn't phase him but he still tried

You should have lifted her instead.

Sex , human love are only for good looking people . Tbh ugly people should never breed .
Ugly people should take care of the foid after she is pregnant with a Chad baby . At least we raise him to be a decent good looking human . We subhuman are unworthy of procreation . We are allowed only to fuck used up foids . After all we are ugly and pathetic, we do not deserve the foid in her prime years . Good looking people should breed only until all subhumans extinct.
piss off.. i would knuckleduster any male model and fuck his bitch in front of him.. chad can go fuck himself! face doesnt make the man. id see his genetic superiority crumble under my boot

Yeah Good luck fucking her with your dicklet to finally create another ugly incel that would suffer your genetic failure .
Tbh I am a Muslim and it's easy for me to get an arranged marriage but I wouldn't do it because I do not want to create an ugly subhumans. I will rather instead evolve my self to understand my religion and achieve spiritual enlightenment . Let the good looking ones breed and have childrens .

You mog me just by having the confidence to walk up to a woman

Reminds me of 9th grade