Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I stared down a teenage chad

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
He was probably a senior in high school and pretty popular judging by how his friends were reacting to him. He was being a dick to someone and I looked at him and stared him down until he looked away. It took like ten seconds. Victory for the incel!

Or from his perspective: some old guy was staring at me today, I think he was a fag or something.

I do that all the time, feels good hey. Always stare people down, make them look away and feel pathetic. Normie fucks.

Give him the fluoride stare until he gets uncomfortable and leaves

so you were the weirdo that kept staring at me :feelsjuice:

was he taller than you?

cope you not even a high school senior, he was looking at me:feelsjuice:
he said probably, meaning he looked like a senior. i look older than i actually am, with my hyper masculine chad face and imposing height (6'5), i believe the only thing to determine who it was would be skin color.

@Angry_runt was the chad white or brown?

How old are you? He could haven beaten you up.

How old are you? He could haven beaten you up.
38 and I've been martialmaxxing and sparring for 15 years so I wasn't too worried of him starting shit. I was more worried he was going to walk over and talk to me and I'd come off like a mumbling autist. :feelshaha:

He was probably a senior in high school and pretty popular judging by how his friends were reacting to him. He was being a dick to someone and I looked at him and stared him down until he looked away. It took like ten seconds. Victory for the incel!

Or from his perspective: some old guy was staring at me today, I think he was a fag or something.
Based

Who was be being a dick to?

Who was be being a dick to?
One of his friends, I didn't really care about that, I just wanted to rattle him.

Thinking about it, it's pretty pathetic that the longest eye contact I had in my life was trying to start a fight with some rando.

One of his friends, I didn't really care about that, I just wanted to rattle him.

Thinking about it, it's pretty pathetic that the longest eye contact I had in my life was trying to start a fight with some rando.
He still backed down so good for you.

Winning stare battles is a great feeling

ive told this story before but I've also stared down a Chad. to be fair I think he thought I was staring him down but I was actually just enchanted by the girl he was fucking and had hopes i could maybe tag-in on the pussy. I guess he didn't see it that way nor did the girl

>be me
>be in 20s
>walking home from work
>see a 14/15yo Chad fucking a girl that I didn't know her age then but turned out she was 13/14
>stop in middle of my walk and watch them fucking
>go back and forth in my head if I should start jerking off. I mean they are fucking in public. I don't see why me jerking off is any worse
>decide im about to whip it out and cum near them
>Chad starts calling at me to go away and fuck off. He is doing so while still fucking her
>girl tells him to ignore me and keep fucking
>he is too distracted. At this point I'm walking closer to them since I couldn't see her body parts that clearly and wanted to see a live vagina in-person
>he stops fucking and pulls up his pants, "HEY! I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!!"
>girl goes and hugs him and coos at him to keep fucking her
>he is too angry now. he gets up right directly in my face, "I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!"
>he is now threatening me but I'm still trying to see if I can see her butt or vagina or something but she picked her pants up
>he yells at me for a few seconds. she is obviously not horny anymore and starts yelling at him to just walk away and go home. she is screaming, "GO HOME! HE DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. GO HOME!"
>im literally not giving a fuck about him. not because i didn't care about him. i was just that horny. i was fucking rock solid and wanted to rape this bitch
>he threatens me one last time then fixes his pants and walks away
>she walks home
>i follow her to see where she lives
>she gives me a mean look before entering her apartment
>i jack off then walk home

The biggest takeaway from this, for me, was how sad it made me feel knowing this growing Chad was fucking pussy and still had room to grow and I'm near 30 and still 5'4''ish. He was slightly shorter than me and slightly skinnier but I knew he would still grow and he could lift if he wanted. I had no positives for me in my life. Also the fact he was fucking PRIME teenage WET pussy that stays lubricated all day without even trying. And knowing I was just a few feet away and couldn't even fucking see anything made me so fucking mad. oh and fyi they were both dark mexicans and they weren't naked. they just pulled their pants down to their mid-thighs and were fucking near a stairwell. I tried so hard to see if she had pubic hair or hairless or what but she was quite good at covering up and keeping hidden the fucking seductress

I would advice against this unless your prepared to fight.

Seeing young chads boils my blood.

I hope they all fall from 256 blocks without Feather Falling :feelsLSD: