Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I spoke with a femoid.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I came to school earlier as always. There was a femoid in the class when I came. I see her regularly, but I don't know her name. She is a sophomore, I'm senior. I randomly asked her wasn't midterm was hard yesterday. We started to talk about course and teachers. I felt very neurotypical for a few minutes. I wish I could be such a guy constantly. I will try to practice it more often. Perhaps I may escape inceldom. But, one part of me always belongs to here.

Sorry man. But it's over for you. Being NT doesn't matter. It's all about face.

Today I said "hi!" to a femoid.

Court hearings start next week.

Then I assume there's nothing wrong with you? If not, go talk to more women. And leave this place while you're at it.

ironcrusher38 said:
I came to school earlier as always. There was a femoid in the class when I came. I see her regularly, but I don't know her name. She is a sophomore, I'm senior. I randomly asked her wasn't midterm was hard yesterday. We started to talk about course and teachers. I felt very neurotypical for a few minutes. I wish I could be such a guy constantly. I will try to practice it more often. Perhaps I may escape inceldom. But, one part of me always belongs to here.

Lucky guy.

Even when I start up a conversation with a FHO, they can't help but look away. Sucks being a subhuman manlet.

Careful! She might try to make you an orbiter and get you arrested for false rape if you deny.

VLÖ said:
Then I assume there's nothing wrong with you? If not, go talk to more women. And leave this place while you're at it.

I'm attached to this place. I can find a beautiful wife by arranged marriage, because of being a STEM here. Even if I marry, I will visit here. My teenage and uni years shaped me as an aneurotypical guy. So, I can relate with you more than cucked normies.

Zielony4 said:
Careful! She might try to make you an orbiter and get you arrested for false rape if you deny.
In Turkey, we are not so socially cucked.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm attached to this place. I can find a beautiful wife by arranged marriage, because of being a STEM here. Even if I marry, I will visit here. My teenage and uni years shaped me as an aneurotypical guy. So, I can relate with you more than cucked normies.

In Turkey, we are not so socially cucked.

Ahh, that's good.

Anon said:
Sorry man. But it's over for you. Being NT doesn't matter. It's all about face.

This. 

If girls aren't actively trying to talk to you, get your attention. Than it's all pointless.

This guy is a chadlite so no shocker he's able to talk to girls.

jagged0 said:
This guy is a chadlite so no shocker he's able to talk to girls.

I know I'm average looking, but years of loneliness and isolation made me ER inside.

Just lol at thinking talking with girls means shit, I can talk with my hamster that doesnt mean I'm gonna fuck it

TFW she reports you for sexual harassment.

existentialhack said:
TFW she reports you for sexual harassment.

Haha, here is not so much of cucked country. And she told see you later firstly. It feels great to communicate with femoids, I wish I could ask them for dating in real life.

LOL, stupid turk. You are a loser, an inferior bitch. .Get it through your head. You can't get women. You are an ugly Turk full of self hate who tries to mask it by hating Blacks who are doing better than you. It's sad but it's the sweet truth lol.

ironcrusher38 said:

I'm not a big fan of talking with girls since all their conversations tend to gravitate towards discussions about sex and relationships. Both of which I don't have.